• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm back! And Bryceland's is finally on the website! We've got six pieces in, and it's all available in our New York store.

Here's all the things, inquire with me here (or email us, or call) if you have questions. If you wish to know more, simply click a link or a photograph and you will be transported away to our website where all the product copy I wrote and all the photos I took can entertain you for minutes to hours.

Bryceland's Co. is a remarkable brand founded by Ethan Newton, an industry veteran with passions for vintage and tailoring. Produced in Japan, the focus is on classic pieces that will stand up to the test of time, both in terms of styling and durability. Utilizing old school tailoring methods as well as the highest quality materials, the garments will age beautifully as you wear them, becoming better each day.

Today, we've got a great batch of Bryceland's essentials, with three different models styles of pants, and the iconic sawtooth western shirt in three different colors.

I'll be back tomorrow to post about my favorite brand on New Years Eve, and I'm very pleased that we're gonna be ending the year with my favorite delivery of 2021... see you then!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm back! And Bryceland's is finally on the website! We've got six pieces in, and it's all available in our New York store.

Here's all the things, inquire with me here (or email us, or call) if you have questions. If you wish to know more, simply click a link or a photograph and you will be transported away to our website where all the product copy I wrote and all the photos I took can entertain you for minutes to hours.

Bryceland's Co. is a remarkable brand founded by Ethan Newton, an industry veteran with passions for vintage and tailoring. Produced in Japan, the focus is on classic pieces that will stand up to the test of time, both in terms of styling and durability. Utilizing old school tailoring methods as well as the highest quality materials, the garments will age beautifully as you wear them, becoming better each day.

Today, we've got a great batch of Bryceland's essentials, with three different models styles of pants, and the iconic sawtooth western shirt in three different colors.

I'll be back tomorrow to post about my favorite brand on New Years Eve, and I'm very pleased that we're gonna be ending the year with my favorite delivery of 2021... see you then!
I have an inquiry, how do I wish Gen happy birthday?

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have an inquiry, how do I wish Gen happy birthday?

He is working today, for some reason (we all told him to take the day off and he said he wanted to be at the shop). I'll be trying to bully him into going home early and relaxing, but if you call the Oakland store around noon (pacific time) he'll be around and you can wish him a Happy Birthday on the phone!

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
? LAST ? RELEASE ? OF ? THE ? YEAR ?

New MotivMfg
MotivMfg - FW 21 Grid - Flat-01.jpg
Holy moly, it's finally here! The rest of our MotivMfg has landed, and just in time to be our final drop for 2021. It's been a challenging year for a lot of us (personally), so I'm grateful for this really cool delivery of clothing that I like, it's honestly making me feel better about how things went this year (again, personally - things are great at the shop).

This delivery has some serious incredible stuff, and you should absolutely click in on the photos and links to read more and see more photos. It will be worth it.

New Motiv is currently in Santa Fe & Oakland, as well as online. Future deliveries will also likely be in NYC as well.

See you next year!

MotivMfg - Full Send-Onbody-2.jpg

Short post, just two cool photos. If you want more, go to our website >:)

sixstringsmash

Reaction score
? LAST ? RELEASE ? OF ? THE ? YEAR ?

New MotivMfg
View attachment 1728529
Holy moly, it's finally here! The rest of our MotivMfg has landed, and just in time to be our final drop for 2021. It's been a challenging year for a lot of us (personally), so I'm grateful for this really cool delivery of clothing that I like, it's honestly making me feel better about how things went this year (again, personally - things are great at the shop).

This delivery has some serious incredible stuff, and you should absolutely click in on the photos and links to read more and see more photos. It will be worth it.

New Motiv is currently in Santa Fe & Oakland, as well as online. Future deliveries will also likely be in NYC as well.

See you next year!

View attachment 1728530

Short post, just two cool photos. If you want more, go to our website >:)

Super duper happy I decided to not jump on those Bryceland's Chino's the other day, because it then enabled me to do this.....

uFf22J1.jpg

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Year, new posts! Today, we're in for some new Runabout, and we got a bunch of stuff - new jackets, restocked sweatshirts & tees, and a bunch of virgin wool watch caps.

Runabout have been a beloved brand within our lineup for years now, as Mike Hodis is a personal friend of the shop, having assisted us in numerous ventures throughout the years (as well as supplying us with some really top-tier garments).

Our full stock of Runabout is available at our NYC location, and of course, on our website.

For more information, just click on a link or a photograph, see where it leads.

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It's the weekend once again, and I am looking forward to a few days of doing things that aren't work. We've got a handful of some seriously incredible outdoor jackets today from Manifattura Ceccarelli, a real banger of a brand.

Founded in 1998 & commanding a mastery of technical apparel that is matched only by their passion for nature and the outdoors, Manifattura Ceccarelli garments are produced using the highest quality, most ethically sourced materials. From sustainably harvested 90/10 goose down fill, to virgin wool from sheep that are never subjected to mulesing, a strong commitment to quality and the environment runs through all their work.

Today, we've got the Fisherman Parka in 3 colors (two different fabrics). The dark green jacket features a heavy waxed cotton shell, while the yellow and dark tan jackets use a lightweight dry-finish waterproofed cotton canvas. All three feature a virgin wool padding for insulation, and they're lined with a silky smooth quilted Bemberg cupro.

New Manifattura Ceccarelli is available online & in Oakland now

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It came in! It definitely needs a few alterations, mainly the sleeve length on the jacket. So I'll be bringing it to my trusty dry cleaners tomorrow for that and maybe a few alterations on the pants too but overall I think they look nice!

KRzxZxP.jpg

uAdEvuE.jpg
Pants pretty wide and cropped?

sixstringsmash

Reaction score
Pants pretty wide and cropped?

The pants are definitely very wide but oddly enough the waist measurement is absolutely on point(I guess they need to be since there aren't any belt loops!).They feel very roomy throughout so I was thinking of having some parts taken in a bit but I think all that room in there might be by design with these kinds of pants so I'm kind of tempted to leave those parts as is.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The pants are definitely very wide but oddly enough the waist measurement is absolutely on point(I guess they need to be since there aren't any belt loops!).They feel very roomy throughout so I was thinking of having some parts taken in a bit but I think all that room in there might be by design with these kinds of pants so I'm kind of tempted to leave those parts as is.
Yeah, if the waist is spot on I'd reckon the pants are designed to be that way and I probably wouldn't touch them. Get the sleeves taken in on the jacket and enjoy the suit!

Edit - or since it's a casual suit wonder if you could get away with rolling the sleeve?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics