• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
P13's part of the Brycelands buy?

This delivery was small, we've got three colors of the Sawtooth Western Shirt, Army Chinos, 133 Jeans, & 933 Jeans. They have it all at the NYC store currently (and it's available for purchase), but it probably won't hit the website until after Christmas just because of how busy we are with deliveries and releases.

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
More new boots! We're now carrying Rolling Dub Trio, which is a very a cool brand making some exceptional boots & shoes in Japan. We're launching with two styles (both available in person at our NYC store and online on our website) in gorgeous black horsebutt (different black horsebutt for each boot though).

As always, click or link or a photo for more info, and feel free to drop any questions you may have for Jeremy or I in the thread. If we can answer it, we will, or we can direct you to another member of our team who can.

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm not gonna be able to keep up with my posts around here, so forgive the gaps that will absolutely occur (if you don't want to miss any announcements, subscribe to our email list).

We've got a new release literally every day for basically the next two weeks. Maybe longer? We've got so many deliveries and I'm getting them all online as fast as I can, so just stay tuned and hold on to your pants. New stuff is pouring in.

As always, click a link or photo to see where it leads... maybe there will be more photos, perhaps some words, only you can find out...

On Monday, we released Indigofera- Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 5.51.46 PM.png

On Tuesday, Lofgren Socks-
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 5.52.08 PM.png

Now today, we've got Ship John!

New Ship John is available Online (as well as in Oakland & NYC).

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mornin'! Very quick post for ya, because we've restocked Viberg CXL 2030 Service Boots (in Brown & Natural)

These are a core style for Viberg, but shortages in the global supply of Horween CXL have made them much rarer now than in previous seasons, so we're happy to have received what we did.

As always, click a photo or a link for more info. See ya tomorrow for Kapital (this is your early notice that we have a massive Kapital drop releasing tomorrow)!

(These Viberg boots are in Oakland, NYC, & Online)

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish you guys picked up more drunk stripes.

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Bunch of crazy new releases coming this weekend, but I am not gonna be around to post about them. Subscribe to our mailing list to never miss a release and all that, and I'll be seeing y'all on Tuesday. Byeeeeeeee

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bunch of crazy new releases coming this weekend, but I am not gonna be around to post about them. Subscribe to our mailing list to never miss a release and all that, and I'll be seeing y'all on Tuesday. Byeeeeeeee

cool things like..... this?

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at all the Vibergs that you just dropped and trying to decide...before I commit to anything, are you anticipating any more Viberg releases in the near future? My fear is that I commit and buy a pair, only to find a pair I like slightly more comes out soon after

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking at all the Vibergs that you just dropped and trying to decide...before I commit to anything, are you anticipating any more Viberg releases in the near future? My fear is that I commit and buy a pair, only to find a pair I like slightly more comes out soon after

As far as I am aware, these are all the Vibergs we'll be getting for a while. That's our full Fall/Winter delivery.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads