• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The owners at Mitsuru have always been nice to us BUT we were introduced by Ooe.

I love your methodology on finding cool ****. Make sure to get back to Black Sign this fall, their FW21 is insane.

I honestly think it's mostly due to the location it's at. I feel like a lot of people probably come through and feel intimidated by the shop and it's prices. Maybe also the fact that they take their curation seriously and if you unfold some stuff, they immediately fold it and put it back in its place. I'm okay with that, I've worked customer service all my adult life and know that some folk just take everything badly haha.

Also I'm gonna go broke looking through their stuff. I can't wait to see AW21. When I went back to get the denim setup, they gave me a cool 10 year anniversary book, a tablet carrier, and poured me some aomori apple juice while chit chatting about the current state of the government/world/Olympics. Their hospitality makes you wanna pour your saving into this brand haha.

Last edited:

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there any chance that y’all are gonna get more of the kapital easy pants?
Next season - we can't restock Kapital.

How dare you come out with such a lovely brown horsehide DR two days after I just got done explaining to my gf why I needed a brown horsehide DR. I swear S&S is embroiled in a conspiracy to have me sleep on the couch forever.

That is true!

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Starting today - 20% off our Last Call collection with code "HUBRIS" - all sales final, non-retroactive, etc.

Lotta good stuff in here, things that haven't seen the light of day in a couple years too. I just cleaned out every corner of the shop looking for stragglers for this one.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this - just picked up a Ist PAT RN set-up. Been looking to investigate them for a while, and at that price, I won't ever get a better chance.

We are twins then, I have that same set up + the vest. One of the best fabrics they've even done.

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy I shared this with Neil so you may have already seen it, but I wanted everyone here to see just how awesome your staff is. Ordered a pair of Indigofera Kirk jeans and added hemming this week. I put express shipping on them on the off chance they might get here before I leave for vacation on Sunday. However I knew a hem can take up to 5 days so I wasn’t going to be upset at all if they didn’t. In fact, I didn’t mention it to anyone just figured whatever happens, happens. I got this very thoughtful email from Erin less than 24 hours later and it looks like I’ll probably get those jeans to take with me on vacay. I’m very excited, but what is most impressive is the care and thought everyone in your operation has about the customer experience. Not every place is that proactive about letting folks know what is going on and I appreciate that. It’s the human connection that really decides if I’ll keep shopping somewhere. Y’all got great products, but more importantly you have great people.
989B877D-C0FE-41A8-9752-D6D63AD246EB.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads