• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy Ballpark time on when you'd be getting in any Fountainhead Leathers in a size 46?

Edit: seems like I misread something you wrote in another thread...you did not mention any Fountainhead Betas in a 46. BUT, is that a possibility down the line?

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy Ballpark time on when you'd be getting in any Fountainhead Leathers in a size 46?

Edit: seems like I misread something you wrote in another thread...you did not mention any Fountainhead Betas in a 46. BUT, is that a possibility down the line?

We're getting the Alpha and two new styles in 46 for the fall - no restock on the Betas. One of the new styles is a quilted liner rider jacket though.

illiterate

Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day Viberg.com do a sale on their website. Is this to make up for no sample sale the past year or two?

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious about the sizing on this jacket. Is it true to size or does it run small? Asking because I'm an actual 44 and been back and forth on this one for months.

Reactions: XWT

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Curious about the sizing on this jacket. Is it true to size or does it run small? Asking because I'm an actual 44 and been back and forth on this one for months.

I'm a true 44, I'll give it a shot when I get into the shop today. I recall it fitting pretty well.

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I got an unprompted email from Gen asking if I liked my purchase and was satisfied. That was pretty cool! A good customer experience is built one step at a time.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So I got an unprompted email from Gen asking if I liked my purchase and was satisfied. That was pretty cool! A good customer experience is built one step at a time.

I mean, we actually like our customers and want them to be happy.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

But you want the J-24.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Perfect fit on me.
44.5" chest
36" waist

The shoulders are a touch wide for me, but I have somewhat narrow shoulders.

IMG_8612.jpg

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah! I’m a 44 chest and 36 waist. I got wide shoulders too. Thanks for the pic

Of course I do, but I don’t need another black DR right now ???

update: if this is still there when I get my bonus on Wednesday I’m copping

Awaiting your fit pix!

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey went to Mitsuru Vintage like you recommended, really cool shop! Thanks for the recommendation, and I don't know what is up with the Google reviews to that place, the staff was pretty nice.

On the other note, I ended up going back to the Black Sign lodge and getting some denim. Y'all have good taste in brands, at this point I literally look at your brand listings and go check out their stores here.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey went to Mitsuru Vintage like you recommended, really cool shop! Thanks for the recommendation, and I don't know what is up with the Google reviews to that place, the staff was pretty nice.

On the other note, I ended up going back to the Black Sign lodge and getting some denim. Y'all have good taste in brands, at this point I literally look at your brand listings and go check out their stores here.

The owners at Mitsuru have always been nice to us BUT we were introduced by Ooe.

I love your methodology on finding cool ****. Make sure to get back to Black Sign this fall, their FW21 is insane.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads