• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Wow, yeah, that is a bit much. Although I can’t feel too bad for you with your living in Japan and having direct access to most of the clothing that I scour the web for! I do hope you’re able to get hold of one though.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Hahah don’t cry for me, I’m already dead. No but seriously, I can’t complain. I am a man that wants what he can’t have. Before I lived in Japan, I always wanted all the Japanese brands, now that I’m in Japan I want all these other brands like Tender Co, Blluemade, and Motiv. Not to mention I love shoes, and my size is impossible to get without going custom or something like clinch.

Link-of-time

Reaction score
Will there be any extra pairs of the Ooe mechanics overalls or are they all spoken for? Probably need a 33 or 34 based on the ecru measurements.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be any extra pairs of the Ooe mechanics overalls or are they all spoken for? Probably need a 33 or 34 based on the ecru measurements.
Currently they're all spoken for; however, if we have any stock left we'll release online.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's friday, and we've got a Viberg release.

1624640282943.png

• Black Waxed Camel upper
  • 2030 last
  • Vibram 2021 wedge sole
  • Kip Lining
  • 6 gunmetal eyelets
  • 360 degree flat welt
  • Channelled Insole
  • Partially structured toe

Link-of-time

Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Fullcount 1101W and the Warehouse lot 800 as it's unlikely that the Ooe mechanics overalls will have any extra stock. Any thoughts on the two of them, potentially which would be better in the warmer months and maybe a note on how much extra shrinkage to account for in the warehouse?

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Fullcount 1101W and the Warehouse lot 800 as it's unlikely that the Ooe mechanics overalls will have any extra stock. Any thoughts on the two of them, potentially which would be better in the warmer months and maybe a note on how much extra shrinkage to account for in the warehouse?
Both will be about the same in the warmer months. I prefer the fit on the Warehouse lot 800 over the 1101W. Our stock of the 800 is rinsed, so the majority of the shrink is knocked out. You can assume the waist will always stretch back out to where it is now, and expect 1-1.5" shrink upwards over time.

XWT

Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy got my Indigofera gunpowder jeans! They do smell like gunpower...

Since I recall you have had those yourself, what shrinkage should I expect in the inseam? I feel like getting them hemmed but I don't want to end up with them being too short after 3 washes.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy got my Indigofera gunpowder jeans! They do smell like gunpower...

Since I recall you have had those yourself, what shrinkage should I expect in the inseam? I feel like getting them hemmed but I don't want to end up with them being too short after 3 washes.
I have the Buck, and I don't think I've changed my cuff on them since I got them. 3 years and about 5 washes? I don't think you're going to lose more than an inch over time in length.

Reactions: XWT

XWT

Reaction score
I have the Buck, and I don't think I've changed my cuff on them since I got them. 3 years and about 5 washes? I don't think you're going to lose more than an inch over time in length.
Thx. Good to know. I was thinking on no-cuffing them. Will think it through.

illiterate

Reaction score
Is Manifattura Ceccarelli on the slate for FW21? Love their outerwear.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.