• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

espen

Reaction score
this particular makeup is pretty dope too, what with the Horsehide yoke and all. I currently don’t have any olive outerwear so it seemed like a no brainer to me. If you have a lot of olive, it may seem redundant, but I think with a piece this spendy you almost want max versatility unless you just got millions of dollars to throw at jawnz. Which I don’t
Totally agree. Spent the morning stewing on it then I jumped in. Very stoked to get this!

lol_12345

Reaction score
anyone know the hours for the NY store? thinking about going tomorrow (if it's open)

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Afternoon folks! Seeing plenty of discussion about the NYC Store, more info about hours and such can be found here https://standardandstrange.com/pages/newyorkcity

We look forward to seeing you there!

Tangentially related to NYC, is our new delivery of Mister Freedom! It's related because in addition to being available online, it's in-store at all three locations (Oakland, Santa Fe, NYC).

We've got two new styles, the Desperado Jacket in the sulfur-dyed "Outlaw" denim & the Californian Lot. 64 Jeans in Indigo-dyed Jungle Cloth. Both are absolute bangers, and you can read all about them by clicking any of the links or photos in this post.

See y'all Wednesday for another release!

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have been waiting years for these pants to happen. I snapped up a pair right away, and already put some work into them opening up the NYC store. Probably my newest favorite pair in rotation.

View attachment 1691997
CALIFORNIAN LOT 64 JEAN - INDIGO JUNGLE CLOTH
View attachment 1691995

jmiller123

Reaction score
Any idea when the Lofgren natural clx punchers will get restocked?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20211026_082128.jpg

So there's this guy named Gen, he's got many skills, but near the top of the list is custom fitting over the phone on mto leather jackets. S&S x Simmons Bilt every day its cold enough to actually wear this jacket.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Y'2 offer the single rider in black or dark brown?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this a type 3?
Yeah, I think its a modified type 3 because I added handwarmer pockets? I don't know the naming rules tbh, I just wanted pockets

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.