1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Standard Fair - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by standardfair-mike, Mar 17, 2018.

1. standardfair-mike

standardfair-mike Well-Known Member Affiliate Vendor

@Viral

Good thinking and thanks for the feedback! We recommend checking your size on a Brannock Device for the most accurate measurements - the Sport Camps are true to size for Brannock sizing. If using Nike athletic shoes as a size reference, we recommend sizing one-half size down. As an example, I measure as a 10D on the Brannock Device, wear 10.5D in any Nike athletic shoes, and wear a size 10 in the Sport Camps.

We launch in less than 24 hours! I'll be sharing more details shortly on the Sport Camp pricing tiers for Kickstarter.

2. standardfair-mike

As promised, Kickstarter pricing info for the Sport Camps is below. Since we'll primarily rely on DTC distribution post-Kickstarter, this will be the cheapest pricing you'll ever get on the Sport Camps. AND we're throwing in a free resole plus a 1-oz tin of our leather cream for everyone that purchases a pair of Sport Camps during the Kickstarter campaign.

We're launching tomorrow at 9am ET. Both Early Bird pricing tiers have limited quantities.

upload_2018-3-26_12-10-58.png

In addition to the individual Sport Camp pricing above, we're offering several packages that include our limited-edition accessories (see full collection pic below). You'll be able to purchase our accessories individually as well.

Finally, we'll have two custom packages that I've referenced earlier in this thread
    1. The Bespoke Experience gets you a custom pair of Sport Camps (50+ veg-tanned leather colors and 10+ sole colors to choose from) plus premium resoles for LIFE.
    2. The Super Luxury Experience gets you everything in the Bespoke Experience plus a custom belt and card case.

We'll be posting a link here when we're live tomorrow and will be around to answer any questions.
    Full Kickstarter Collection.jpg

3. standardfair-mike

We are live on Kickstarter! http://kck.st/2IXUkSU

Will post more details as soon as I get admin approval :brick:

4. Subutai

Subutai Senior Member

Backed it, great options. 16% funded in the first few hours, going strong!

5. standardfair-mike

:slayer:

6. standardfair-mike

Attempt #2 at an official launch message.

We are live on Kickstarter! http://kck.st/2IXUkSU First, thanks for the support thus far. We haven’t had the thread up for too long, but all the feedback/comments/likes have been much appreciated!

Now, we need your help! As I’ve mentioned before, the best pricing tiers have limited quantities so if you’re interested don’t wait too long to get a pair of Sport Camps or any of our packages. Also, your help in spreading the word on our campaign will be HUGE for us.

We’ll be here to answer any questions/comments that come up. I'll tagging everyone who’s participated here to ensure no one misses this.

Here's the link again! http://kck.st/2IXUkSU

7. Mr Clemson

Mr Clemson Senior Member

Sneakers look fantastic! I'll be backing this today.

8. standardfair-mike

Thank you!

9. MMiUSA

MMiUSA Well-Known Member

I may just be missing it here or on the KS page, but if you order the incorrect size - can you exchange for the correct if not yet worn? Thank you.

10. standardfair-mike

@MMiUSA
    We'll definitely work with you to get you in the right size. Kickstarter campaigns are typically "All Sales Final," but we'll gladly accept exchanges for new sizes.

11. standardfair-mike

Less than 8 hours since launch and we're closing in on 50% of our goal! Know some of the purchases are coming from you guys. Really appreciate the support from this community!

http://kck.st/2IXUkSU

12. Burzan

Burzan Distinguished Member

Wow that's fantastic!

13. neelp3

neelp3 Senior Member

14. standardfair-mike

@neelp3 Thank you!

We're a little over a week in and at ~75% of our target. If/when we hit the $20k mark we'll be introducing a stretch goal that we think this community, among others, will be interested in. Stay tuned!