• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stacking Coupons on STP

bandaloop

Active Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Is it possible to stack coupons on STP - for example going through the link from SF gets me 15% can I add a 20% coupon sent to me via email on top of the 15% discount? Ideally I would like to use the SF link, 20% coupon via email and 10% coupon for a first time buyer to get a 45%discount on a sweet Belvest suit - any help appreciated.
 

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
4,934
Reaction score
115
Originally Posted by bandaloop
Is it possible to stack coupons on STP - for example going through the link from SF gets me 15% can I add a 20% coupon sent to me via email on top of the 15% discount? Ideally I would like to use the SF link, 20% coupon via email and 10% coupon for a first time buyer to get a 45%discount on a sweet Belvest suit - any help appreciated.
Why don't you go through the checkout process and see what happens?
 

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
10,877
Reaction score
55
With a few exceptions, usually not. One link cancels out the other. Aside from that, what Boris said.
 

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
2
One thing I think you CAN do is go through live.com and hit the "cashback" link in the upper right corner to get a rebate from Microsoft. It varies in %, but I've it it at 8 or 10% before, which is better than nothing.
 

forex

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
6,653
Reaction score
219
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack
One thing I think you CAN do is go through live.com and hit the "cashback" link in the upper right corner to get a rebate from Microsoft. It varies in %, but I've it it at 8 or 10% before, which is better than nothing.

is that on top of deal flyer? I think live cashback will cancel out your deal flyer.Besides,don't trust live cashback,they didn't honor one of my cashbacks,tried to contact them several times with no positive outcome.
 

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by forex
is that on top of deal flyer? I think live cashback will cancel out your deal flyer.Besides,don't trust live cashback,they didn't honor one of my cashbacks,tried to contact them several times with no positive outcome.

I've had it work, and I've never had a problem with live cashback. Just got $60 or so sent to my paypal account this weekend in fact.
 

jsherman02

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
999
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack
I've had it work, and I've never had a problem with live cashback. Just got $60 or so sent to my paypal account this weekend in fact.

You do need to wait 60 days to receive that money...
 

jsherman02

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
999
Reaction score
1
You cannot stack the WindowsLive Search with any code.
 

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by jsherman02
You do need to wait 60 days to receive that money...

Right, and....

Originally Posted by jsherman02
You cannot stack the WindowsLive Search with any code.

Odd that I've had it work then, I guess.
 

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
3,485
Reaction score
38
I'm getting 20% off with the styleforum link at the bottom of the page.

STP has a lot of good clothing on a 15% off sale. The 20% stacks with that. That's 32% off total.

All my best deals through STP I've gotten stacking a code with a sale. The sales are not permanent or so common (in individual categories). If you are watching something and it's 15% off now, you probably won't get a better price than you can get now stacking the 20% styleforum discount.
 

jsherman02

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
999
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Dewey
I'm getting 20% off with the styleforum link at the bottom of the page.

STP has a lot of good clothing on a 15% off sale. The 20% stacks with that. That's 32% off total.

All my best deals through STP I've gotten stacking a code with a sale. The sales are not permanent or so common (in individual categories). If you are watching something and it's 15% off now, you probably won't get a better price than you can get now stacking the 20% styleforum discount.


I agree..there was a time when you could stack offers or coupons..not anymore.

I picked up some nice items over the years.
 

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
1,823
Reaction score
3
coupon code stacking no, but other deal stacking yes. case in point.

i picked up two pairs of hiking boots during the "at least 50% off 4-5 star rated items". STP retail price for the two boots was something like $280 (keep in mind though that STP retail prices tend to be a little overinflated). so half that is $140. then i used a one time 20% off. so now $112. then i had a $25 off coupon that i got at last year's "buy $150 or more and get a $25 gift coupon". so that brought the price down to $97. add in the free shipping code so the final price is $97. a fairly decent deal but i think you can do better if you're patient and wait for the right set of circumstances.

oh, the free shipping answer to the riddle in the Autumn Adventure Edge 08 catalog is Woodbury, New Jersey. it should be good for a few more days. (credit to fatwallet.com for that one)

-Jeff
 

binge

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
5,209
Reaction score
148
This is obvious to all but the math-challenged, but easy to forget: depending on how much you buy, the 15%+free shipping can be a better deal than 20% off deal. It seems the shipping is often $10 or more, so unless you're spending $200 or more, the 15%+free shipping is a better deal.
 

Ed355

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
306
Reaction score
1
I placed an order last week and used the 20% forum discount. At the time, I spoke with the sales rep about a technical ordering issue and asked her if I could get the 10% first time buyer discount as well. She told me to put a sentence in the comments section of the order and that she will honor the additional 10% discount. STP is now refusing to honor the additional 10% discount. The money at stake is not much, but it is mildly annoying that they are going back on their words.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

  • JW Anderson x Uniqlo

  • Nigo x Virgil Abloh

  • Converse x Midnight Studios

  • Rick Owens x Champion

  • Barbour x Engineered Garments

  • Adidas x Bed JW Ford

  • Jordan Brand x Dior

  • Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

  • Lego x Levi's


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
446,652
Messages
9,660,926
Members
201,862
Latest member
iitaii
Top