• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

St. Crispin's suede chukkas 7.5E & Vass U Cap F last 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) My last pair of St. Crispin's on offer, as with the previous four pairs in excellent condition with minimal wear, complete with trees, shoe bags and metal toe tips. Model 106 3-eyelet chukka boot in chestnut suede. Outsole length 11.5in, outsole width 4in. $575 shipped CONUS. SOLD

2) Vass U Cap in cognac calf, size 41 on the F last, inlaid toe taps, lasted trees and shoe bags. Outsole length 11 5/8in, outsole width 4 1/8in. $425 shipped CONUS.

Note: I'm traveling for the next two weeks. Items will ship out on Monday, Feb. 17. I also trade on eBay under the same handle with 100% positive feedback. Thanks for looking.

3) model 104 austerity brogue in dark chocolate brown - SOLD
4) model 104 austerity brogue in chestnut brown - SOLD
5) model 306 derby brogue in chestnut brown - SOLD
6) model 505 double monk in dark chocolate suede - SOLD

Attachments

• P1070409.JPG.jpg
    P1070409.JPG.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • P1070769.JPG
    P1070769.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:

stupendous

Reaction score
WOW! why couldn't we have the same shoe size? those are gorgeous shoes! why the sale?

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These pairs were before StC made adjustments to my last, so they have been out of my rotation for some time now.

ezlau

Reaction score
Has any of these been adjusted at all, or are they a stock 7.5F? Not sure if you are aware of this, but StC could probably re-last all of these under your new last provided that the change in your last was not too much? ( I had 7Fs and had them relasted into 7.5F with small toe / instep adjustments for pretty cheaply)

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM sent :)

Edit : Just noticed that you wear a 41 on the Vass F. Last. i wear a 41.5,;i dont think this St c's will fit me :fu:

Last edited:

NickInTO

Reaction score
Is this real life? Wish these were my size, someone is getting a steal.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are any of these shoes still available? Great pricing :slayer:

Although as ezlau said might be easier to just relast them

Sabutai

Reaction score
This is an awesome deal. I just wish they were in my size.
drool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads