• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Agree, they bring a tingle to my root. Good thing they aren't green ;)

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So after waiting 3 months for my SC MTO, the shoes finally came in. Unfortunately, correct shoe type, wrong color. Grey instead of brown.

Last edited:

SonofGoldman

Reaction score
So after waiting 3 months for my SC MTO, the shoes finally came in. Unfortunately, correct shoe type, wrong color. Grey instead of brown.
Hmm, I ordered a saddle derby (the 316) almost 2 months ago. Should be getting a notice for it soon...

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some eye candy from the LeatherFoot trunk show today:

Quite a few of the models displayed were sporting synthetic or leather / synthetic soles. Might have had something to do with the snow outside. My first pair are now on order - a medium brown dress bootee with medallion, metal toe taps, slightly thicker leather sole, and brass initials, natch. Can't wait. My thanks to Mr. Carr and to the gracious hosts and hostess at LeatherFoot.

ezlau

Reaction score
How much did it costs in total? Do metal toe taps and brass nails usually cost extra? The last time at LeatherSoul I paid $1,600 and brass nail was included. I opted not to have metal taps, but am just curious if there are any upcharges.

SonofGoldman

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures roger,

I'm kind of attracted to the green chukka with buckle strap to be honest. Seems like a nice innovation for a chukka boot. Maybe in dark brown though...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads