• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Pink

Reaction score
Did you hear this from LSBH? I haven't heard anything from them.

Mr. Pink

Reaction score
I think so, but disappointed about Bryan leaving. He was a good guy.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe you guys can marry Bryan if you like him so much :inlove:

(I dealt with him too, very friendly guy, super responsive and he will be missed. But I just completed another LS order last week and the guys that took care of me were just as great)

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shows how little you know .

How correct you are Sir if that makes you happy! after me owing two pairs of their shoes and four of their IWC straps 400 GBP a shot! LOL now some say what is this IWC strap !

I never said they make bad shoes, just that I do not think they are in the same league as JL or EG. Now this is my personal opinion which may be different to others!

Last edited:

JeffArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pretty sure Phillip from SC is going to be at the new Armoury store in NYC when they open.

He said Dec 12th? Which is coming really soon.

Told me to email [email protected] to set an appt.

Havn't heard much about the opening though yet.

Hey Chester, that's correct. Phillip will be taking orders at our brand new TriBeCa location December 12th - 14th. Feel free to email [email protected] to make an appointment. And for more information on the store you can check this out.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, Santoni has some models that are just as good if not better.

+1. The Santonis pictured above are probably not the best example but some Ltd Edition models are way up there.

On the other end of the scale, the standard Santoni offerings can be dreadfully woeful. This probably skews people's perception of the quality and workmanship.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1. The Santonis pictured above are probably not the best example but some Ltd Edition models are way up there.

On the other end of the scale, the standard Santoni offerings can be dreadfully woeful. This probably skews people's perception of the quality and workmanship.

Agreed. And that's the problem with having shoes spanning the barely passabe to the truly outstanding under one brand name.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads