• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

the best leg

Reaction score
Does anyone know which saint crispin boots module offers gusseted tongue? Thank you

ryanluo23

Reaction score
I'll share 2 cents in regards to the tongue 👅.

1. I have had a few 621 made and all the tongues are defaulted to that dark brown colourway - make sure to tell PC if its possible to match the tongue to the leather of choice if that matters to you

2. Get ready for the scrunch!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll share 2 cents in regards to the tongue 👅.

1. I have had a few 621 made and all the tongues are defaulted to that dark brown colourway - make sure to tell PC if its possible to match the tongue to the leather of choice if that matters to you

2. Get ready for the scrunch!

That's interesting I only have 1 pair so just assumed it match the uppers like mine do. Guess I got lucky 😆

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the heel gap bother you? It would drive me mad.

I've got a pair of Vass loafers with such a gap and I can't wear them. They feel and are too big.
Is that a gap? I thought it was the black ankle sock peeking through making it appear like a gap. From the top picture, the heel of the shoe appears to cradle @Encore's heel.

Last edited:

Biogentic

Reaction score
i always wanted a loafer, but the gap is also driving me to shun away from loafer.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.