• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nmiller08

Reaction score
Does anyone have some StC in VNA 076 (aniline - Tabaccho) with some miles on them? Curious to see how they age . . .

Satchmo Borealis

Reaction score
Anyone with a StC G fitting is in luck today. We are clearing our old line of 105 in CRU 603 and replacing it with the same style in VNA 078 (VNA is much more easy to maintain for a fitring range).

I can resist anything but temptations :bounce2: and these arrived yesterday.

IMG_2706.jpg

Very pleased - fit me like gloves and look absolutely fab. Erik was very helpful, both with sixing and when I accidentally ordered the wrong size:eek: He warned me they'd be a bit stiff and require a bit of break-in, but so far (after eight hours) my feet do not complain. My first St Crispin's and purchase from Skoaktiebolaget. All in all very pleased.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Och! Both fantastic shoes.

I think StC 539 is arguably one of the best looking loafers on the market.
It is a very good loafer indeed!
Here with croc vamp and metal tips.
6920BD4C-BB48-4004-BDFC-228666260B22.jpeg

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You guys still stocking StC?
Yes, a new batch just landed.
Being shot in the studio today, so should be online very soon.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

papado

Reaction score
Thanks, can't remember if you all include trees or not
My 2 previous pairs from Cavour both came with trees so I believe they do. Always better to confirm but you should be fine.

I'm just disappointed they don't have any larger sizes (I'm a 10F) but I guess the reason I could pick mine up on sale is because that size clearly doesn't sell out for them!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My 2 previous pairs from Cavour both came with trees so I believe they do. Always better to confirm but you should be fine.

I'm just disappointed they don't have any larger sizes (I'm a 10F) but I guess the reason I could pick mine up on sale is because that size clearly doesn't sell out for them!
We did not go so heavy this time around, since our stores are still closed. So the latest stock order was based on best selling sizes online.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.