• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Reaction score
Yes from this picture you posted you can tell the leather has naturally aged. This is precisely what I was referring to when I said it was beautiful. Lot of character.

Thought that boot was a grained vin.alpine calf w/suede. Did not look at it for more than 1 second.

@Meyboom no experience with the Shrunken calf which I believe StC sources from Poland. I have the old German shrunken leather. That is supple but firm. Creases are minimal. You can expect a nice shine and to be able to hold that shine. Although, @DL120 can confirm if that's the case with those Chuks.

Last edited:

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
Since some mentioned about sale.

Someone in Belgium has released a batch of new Saint Crispin’s on ShoeSnob Marketplace a while ago. And that collections seems to growing... good to have a look.

53675B58-2722-4007-BE6A-781BB1CFF5F8.png

Meyboom

Reaction score
Since some mentioned about sale.

Someone in Belgium has released a batch of new Saint Crispin’s on ShoeSnob Marketplace a while ago. And that collections seems to growing... good to have a look.

View attachment 1346159
The shoes are sold by "Shoes Bruxelles" but based on the brands they have on offer I'm pretty sure it is Degand who is selling them. Degand is a renowned menswear store in Brussels. Worth a visit for both the clothes and the house in which they keep shop!

shirtingfantasy

Reaction score
The shoes are sold by "Shoes Bruxelles" but based on the brands they have on offer I'm pretty sure it is Degand who is selling them. Degand is a renowned menswear store in Brussels. Worth a visit for both the clothes and the house in which they keep shop!
No wonder I couldn't find the store Shoes Bruxelles online.

Many of the deals seem very attractive, including the JL, Santoni, Corthay, and of course Saint Crispin's ;)

djdanniedee

Reaction score
I wasn't naive enough to believe i was the only one looking at them, esp. in size 9. lol. Cheers fellas. These were my holy grails, whereas i'm sure for you guys it's just another pair of boots. :worship:

cfjh2DP.png

Glad you got these .. They are 0.5 bigger and really debated getting them and wearing them with insoles. You saved me some funds🥃
So...you’re the one that beat me to them :mad:
:-D

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't naive enough to believe i was the only one looking at them, esp. in size 9. lol. Cheers fellas. These were my holy grails, whereas i'm sure for you guys it's just another pair of boots. :worship:

View attachment 1347057
What I have learned is that there are some grails one must never buy. :)

Congratulations..

andreasky

Reaction score
Does anyone have picture of model 118 in suede, mountain, or scotch grain?

sdfzs

Reaction score
Left looks like MOU/ALP 078 and right like RUS 075

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.