• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

St. Andrews DB 40R Suit on EBay

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like a deal to me, if you buy used suits. St. Andrews makes a great suit, as has been discussed on this forum on numerous occasions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....90&rd=1 Not associated with the seller. Don't know him or anything about him.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Naldini is usually made with good fabrics and poor construction, there has been a number of threads about this, I wouldn't go with this brand at all.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Naldini is usually made with good fabrics and poor construction, there has been a number of threads about this, I wouldn't go with this brand at all.
Lol... That's exactly how it looks. I can't stand 3 button suits whose lapel looks pressed right above the third button.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Lol... That's exactly how it looks. I can't stand 3 button suits whose lapel looks pressed right above the third button.
I thought so too; when I picked up a Zegna Soft suit (which has bad construction and, well, bad fabric) it had a razor-sharp crease to the third button. 20 minutes in the steam from a shower and some creative ironing later, the crease was gone and the roll was almost acceptable, all the way down to the second button.

Tom

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.