• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SS08 Gram Shoes (Sweden) Stuff is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

507West

Reaction score
Message from Fok: Hi, it's nice to know that agents of BRNDNU consider shilling to be a form of "value-added" salesmanship. Normally, I politely PM commercial members who have inadvertently broken the rules of the board by promoting their wares. However, I really do not appreciate shilling. If you are an agent, please don't pretend otherwise.

Oh, and for all you board members who are sick of this ****, you can go to www.brndnu.com, and complain to them directly. Also note that this company represents, in addition to Gram, Imperial Denim, Good Society, and Saint Augustine Academy. If you value these brands, write them, and tell them to ask their agents to please practice honest business.

I am in love with these shoes... i don't know how many of you know this brand, but it's amazing. The styles are so unique and wearable... i already own 4 pairs..!
see the collection below..or my fav's..
Gram-406-Black-Denim-2.jpg
Gram-387-White-2.jpg
Gram-387-Grey-2.jpg
Gram-383-White-2.jpg
Gram-383-Off-White-2.jpg
Gram-383-Black-Denim-2.jpg
Gram-366-Grey-2.jpg
Gram-321-White-2.jpg
Gram-321-Off-White-2.jpg

contaygious

Reaction score
some look pretty ill. Where can you get them? Not sure I would wear them though.

Johnny5

Reaction score
****.. i am really gonna pull my trigger on a pair of grams.....

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gshen
check out 111vox

i got lucky and bought mine locally at 50% off! (last piece)

Wow, I fell in love with those white 406s and just bought them. Thanks!

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would consider buying a pair of 366g:

162120081515164514773335_L.jpg

itskub

Reaction score
I liked these as well until I saw them in person at Bloomingdale's. The way the weird front juts out makes them look like theyre 5 sizes larger. Not interested.

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
Wow, good call, I like a lot...though for canvas, it's a little on the expensive side...how's the construction? are they holding up?

Brian SD

Reaction score
They look like mal-formed Pradas with Raf details thrown on with the quality of Cheap Monday.

No offense, but not for me.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard the construction is average or below.

507West

Reaction score
You can get them at www.mauveonline.com i know they have all the styles listed above... that's where i got a couple pairs.. plus they are stateside, which helps considering the shipping is cheaper than getting it from Sweden if you got it off 111vox

507West

Reaction score
the construction used to be crap (i know, as i had some original pairs), but i noticed they have a new sole, so i am guessing new factory or something, they are more rigid, look like they are worth what they are selling for basically. ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads