• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SS OCBD, at reasonable prices, any suggestions?

photofabix

Reaction score
If this has been asked to death, I apologize, I try to use the search button as much as possible and keep questions to a minimum. I'm looking for short sleeve casual ocbd's both in white and light blue (100% cotton) but at reasonable prices IE: under 80 dollars. I'm striking out big time, I tried the usual suspects (Goodwill, Target, TJ Max, Ross, & even got desperate enough to look at Wal-Mart) Online I've looked at Gap and only see long sleeve, LL Bean looks like all they have is wrinkle resist which I would like to stay away from. Anyone have any other suggestions?

SykoFreak

Reaction score
Have you considered MTM? The oxfords are $45 at www.tailorstore.com You can customize the inner and outer sleeve length and armhole opening width. Downside is the shirts take about 4 weeks from order to delivery. Also it may take you a couple of tries to get the measurements right, but eventually you ought to be able to end up with a perfect fit.

photofabix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SykoFreak
Have you considered MTM? The oxfords are $45 at www.tailorstore.com You can customize the inner and outer sleeve length and armhole opening width. Downside is the shirts take about 4 weeks from order to delivery. Also it may take you a couple of tries to get the measurements right, but eventually you ought to be able to end up with a perfect fit.
Thanks for the link, I was actually looking at them last night, I just don't think I can wait 4 weeks. The only thing I have that fits me right now are a couple of AA tees, I need clothes bad lol. Loosing weight has left me with one empty closet.

photofabix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by srivats
Land's end has quite a few ... I bought them a while ago and they are great.

I just checked there, all they have is 60/40, seems next to impossible to find all cotton.

Steggy

Reaction score
i would say jcrew, but i don't think they will start having them until further into the spring/summer

photofabix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
I went buckwild at uniqlo last year - white seersucker, green floral print, dark blue seersucker, light blue seersucker, polka dot (not pictured):
I like the bottom two shirts even though there not ocbd, I wish Uniqlo would expand I would really like to check there store out.
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Well, I missed the boat on this one. Didn't notice till afterwards that the post calls for oxford cloth. Here's one, this is thrifted though.
I need to find another Thrift shop, all that's in my immediate area is Goodwill, and they don't usually have much.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.8%
  • 31 - 40