1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

square toed boots

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoonerPride, Jan 9, 2007.

1. GoonerPride

GoonerPride Active Member

Are square toed boots still acceptable to wear?

The ones I'm looking at are black but the toes are something similar to these
    [​IMG]

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Ignoring the question's assumed predicate, the answer is "no", unless you're Tom Dempsey.

I mean, obviously wear what you want. But I assume you know that and are soliciting people's opinions. Mine is that they're awful.

3. Sator

Sator Senior member

4. hossoso

hossoso Senior member

Do you have square toes?

5. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

6. kronik

kronik Senior member

Ignoring the question's assumed predicate, the answer is "no", unless you're Tom Dempsey. I mean, obviously wear what you want. But I assume you know that and are soliciting people's opinions. Mine is that they're awful.
    This has got to be a troll. Square-toed, faux gator, black Aldos? Talk about the epitome of all that is hated by the shoeracracy around here.

7. Dormouse

Dormouse Senior member

At least they're not Ostrich.