• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spurr ??

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ you DO NOT want to go down a size.

grund--- those look really good on you.

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ you DO NOT want to go down a size.

grund--- those look really good on you.

Me or grund shouldn't go down a size? Or both?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No grund looks great in the jean.
You look good too , however you SHOULD NOT go down a size.
These jeans aren't APC's you don't want to get them butt ass tight.
This is a luxury denim with a luxury look. Do get sucked into painted on jeans.

Yours are fine let them fall out and take the look they are ment to do. Trust me I do this for a living.
Best,
Mauro

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks boss. I'll keep 'em and let you know how it goes. They are definately luxury denim. I feel like a multi-millionaire in these jeans. They are quite amazing!

"In Mauro We Trust."

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Luxury look = clean ,sophisticated, proper fitted...etc
look at a prada, malo, YSL ads....luxury that is SPURR.

yes you can wear it like street wear and rock but not like a pair of cheap Mondays.. Do I make sense??

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have a gap like that in almost all of my pants and you should too unless your spine protrudes out. i think it lessens as they break in and soften up, anyways. y

joel, yours definitely look a lot tighter than mine. i'd stick with the pair you have. also, wear a belt if you want to minimize waist stretch, which i think will be minimal anyhoo.

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very helpful feedback grundle (and Mauro)! I cut off the tags and read the insert about the design, care, etc. Should I really wash them before getting them hemmed? Or can I just wear them for a week or two and then get them hemmed?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did you guys order true size? I'm ordering a pair and I was going to go down one from my normal size as I have very skinny legs. Even my PBJ xx-005 are fairly loose around my legs compared to other pics I see.

givemefive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
Very helpful feedback grundle (and Mauro)! I cut off the tags and read the insert about the design, care, etc. Should I really wash them before getting them hemmed? Or can I just wear them for a week or two and then get them hemmed?

they'll shrink at least a half inch, maybe more

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Did you guys order true size? I'm ordering a pair and I was going to go down one from my normal size as I have very skinny legs. Even my PBJ xx-005 are fairly loose around my legs compared to other pics I see.

I, myself, ordered true-to-size.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
baron - i went true to size and i have chicken legs.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
true to size for sure.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I got my Pipe legs yesterday. Very nice jean - it feels very lightweight and I love the ultra-smooth hand. They fit a little loose on me and I could have easily sized down to a 33 but I'm gonna roll with the size 34. The fit is relaxed but the silhouette is slim. These have a similar cut to the ESEF Sky and Ande Whall Grifters - in other words, the perfect silhouette for me. Slim, mid rise, modern. Aces.

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love mine. Mauro was right on with the sizing advice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads