1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Spruce Hoodies for Sale (5x) - Slim Fit (Black, White, Grey Pinstripe)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ardeetee, Sep 1, 2006.

1. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

Here is your chance to get it now! The incredibly nice Spruce Hoodies, Slim Fit (lots of info on the other SF). I have it in black(2), white(1), and grey(2), BRAND NEW. Price is $145 shipped in the US, additional for international. Black Slim Fit - size Medium (x2) White Slim Fit - size Medium (x1) Grey Slim Fit - size Small(x1), Medium(x1) Small: Pit-to-pit (bottom of triangles): ~18.25" Sleeve: ~24" Back Length(neck to bottom): ~24" Zipper length: 21" Medium: Pit-to-pit (bottom of triangles): ~19.25" Sleeve: ~25" Back Length(neck to bottom): ~25" Zipper length: 22" [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. malakh

malakh Member

3. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

UPDATE:

Both the black and grey hoodies have been sold, only one left is White Medium!

4. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

Just wanted to mention in case anyone is interested, I may be able to get a couple of the slim fits in purple (non-tiger). I didn't get these since I wasn't sure if there was interest, but if there is, please PM me, the sooner the better

5. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

still have 1 White Medium left...

6. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

UPDATE 9/4:
    white medium pending sale...

the other 4 are going to be shipped out tomorrow morning, I will get back to the buyers with the tracking number when I get back from work