Spring/summer fashion?!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by T.M., Feb 17, 2003.

1. T.M.

T.M. Member

...when is the best time to go shopping for spring/summer fashion? When do the stores have all the good stuff? February? March? April? May? [​IMG]

2. T.M.

T.M. Member

Hello? Maybe y'all know the answer, but I obviously don't...

3. hermes

hermes Senior member

well spring and summer stuff has already started to show up in stores this time of year, so the selection may be preliminary right now but the next month or two will likey be the best for selection

price wise, you'll have to wait for the end of season for sales (unless the sales are slow you will see that stores will put on early sales to move the merchandise, so keep an eye out for that as well)

4. davei

davei Senior member

Depends on the store. I would say the best selection should be NOW, or earlier. I know this one boutique near me that always sells out of the good (most desirable) pieces early. Another had a large chunk of Prada's S/S line in December.. Nuts since they were trying to blow out F/W [​IMG] I never buy anything full retail anymore though. No matter what it will always go on sale. S/S sales usually start around June, expect 10-25% off to start.

5. T.M.

T.M. Member

Thanx for your help, fellas. I guess I'll have to go shoppin' now... [​IMG]