1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Spring court experts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by modual, Oct 3, 2006.

1. modual

modual Senior member

Can anyone tell me the difference between the G1 and G2 lo cut shoes please ?

2. shelton

shelton Senior member

Can anyone tell me the difference between the G1 and G2 lo cut shoes please ?

I'm not sure but looking on their website the only difference I see is G1=basket, G2=tennis so it could be the soles are different.

Anyone know where I can get some Spring Courts in size 11 besides direct from them online? Their prices are higher then normal.

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I'm not sure but looking on their website the only difference I see is G1=basket, G2=tennis so it could be the soles are different.

Anyone know where I can get some Spring Courts in size 11 besides direct from them online? Their prices are higher then normal.

There's a guy on ebay who sells them from the UK, shipping to the US sucks though, $40. He has G2 for $85 and G4 for $160.