• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SprezzaBox - Official Affiliate Thread

SprezzaBox Joey

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the SprezzaBox Affiliate Thread!

SprezzaBox is a huge fan of the StyleForum community and everyone’s input. It’s really great to see your interests and learn from all of you. We share a love for menswear and are eager to share advice, thoughts and provide genuine conversation on men’s fashion.

To give you a better idea about what we do, we are a men’s accessories subscription box focused on bringing great style at an affordable price. Most boxes have a tie, pocket square, matching socks, and other men’s accessories to complement the outfit. Our goal is to provide members with stylish products that can be worn together or individually, help discover new brands, and build a wardrobe without the insane markups. We’ve come to StyleForum in the past to see what you guys are conversing about and what style inspo we can get.

Below are some examples of previous boxes we have put together. We would love to hear your thoughts on our boxes and even begin the discussion of what the StyleForum community would love to see in a box. It would be awesome to create a box through your direction and requests.

Check out our Instagram for more insight into our brand!

DSC_6077 (2).jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

IMG_9276-Edit.jpg

Grid 3-edit.jpg

Version 2.jpg

DSC_2290.jpg

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck on this venture!

I think if you focus on quality, then you’ll find success here.

For example, how are the ties constructed? What type of lining do you use? Etc...

interested to hear about those details.

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Good luck on this venture!

I think if you focus on quality, then you’ll find success here.

For example, how are the ties constructed? What type of lining do you use? Etc...

interested to hear about those details.
They're more of a value company. They work with third-party brands to deliver a box of assorted things to your door monthly. Kind of like a birchbox, but with things that last a little longer.

I wouldn't say they're quality goods, but not everything is cheap. My box included some very wearable socks and a wool tie from Twillory... and a bunch of other things I'd never use, but for $20, that's a pretty solid value.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.