1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sport Coats FS: HSM, Coppley

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by BB11, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BB11

BB11 Member

It is a long story but I have retired due to some health issues (2 back surgeries were the major issues) and these items have had little or no use. Some were not worn at all, some once or twice, pretty much these are as new. I am really not sure how to price these. Jackets are 40 short,

I am putting in what I feel are low prices, I just sold 3 suites on eBay, 2 Canali and 1 HSM and using them as a guide by selling these for less than I got for the HSM suite.....

I did pretty much no post processing to keep things as close to the way they are as possible, colors are hard sometimes, I did my best, did all the pictures in a RAW format, as many as I could in macro mode.

I have pictures on photo bucket and here is a link, too many to put here, they all have descriptions and i have tried to get at least one of two of each item that shows the color well. I will describe what I have and some measurements, here is the link.

I will try to upload pics here if I can, if not the links are provided.
    Thanks, I can get shoulder measurements if needed, please ask

Please follow the link for the blue jacket, for some reason I could not upload all

thank you

HSM Green Jacket

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/guit...?sort=4&page=1

HSM Blue Jacket

Coppley Tan and Blue Jacket

Here is into on the items, thanks much, feel free to ask me questions

Green HSM Sport Jacket Winter weight $ 50 shipping $14 medium fixed rate box

Chest measure under the armpits 41 1/2"
    Sleeve from the shoulder 22 1/2
    Center vent

Coppley Tan and Blue sport jacket Medium weight $ 50, shipping $14 medium fixed rate box

Chest from under armpit 42"
    Sleeve from the shoulder 22 1/2

HSM Blue Pattern Sport Jacket $50 plus shipping (I think around $14 medium priority box)

Chest 41"
    Sleeve from shoulder 22 1/2"

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.