• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sport Coats and Jeans

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the jacket, like the colour combination, uncertain about the rise of the pants and absolutely despise the cuffs

Cuffs are there until they have been washed a few times. I never risk hemming denim before that.

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
My favorite jacket to wear with denim.

tumblr_pjsio2ftjn1spqdezo1_540.jpg

@Betelgeuse Nice jacket! S&M?

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has tried the Sid Mashburn denim, as an option to pair with a sport coat? I emailed them asking for measurements but haven't heard back yet.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This jacket is baller. Deets?

Ascot Chang x Solbia 100% linen fabric. Susu had that same exact fabric in Havana cut 2 years ago and was much cheaper but of course construction of the AC is way better than the Susu.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's that lapel pin?
My pops picked up a few necklaces for my mother and a couple of my sisters a dozen years ago.

About a year ago, he passed the Isaia store on Madison and remembered one of the necklaces broke. He asked if I was familiar with them and I told him I was. He asked if I can convert one of the broken necklaces into pins like that.

So I ordered 20 backings and got to work. We all (I'm one of 10) wore them to my sister's wedding. I've since sold most of them and wear them time to time - I try not to with isaia - and still have 3 or 4 left.

I may make some with sterling chains like rubinacci. I'm toying with that idea. These coral are either from the Mediterranean or the red sea. I can't recall.
1545677040136.jpeg

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My pops picked up a few necklaces for my mother and a couple of my sisters a dozen years ago.

About a year ago, he passed the Isaia store on Madison and remembered one of the necklaces broke. He asked if I was familiar with them and I told him I was. He asked if I can convert one of the broken necklaces into pins like that.

So I ordered 20 backings and got to work. We all (I'm one of 10) wore them to my sister's wedding. I've since sold most of them and wear them time to time - I try not to with isaia - and still have 3 or 4 left.

I may make some with sterling chains like rubinacci. I'm toying with that idea. These coral are either from the Mediterranean or the red sea. I can't recall. View attachment 1095240

This is just pure class. Love it and I want one :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads