• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sport Coats and Jeans

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the jacket, like the colour combination, uncertain about the rise of the pants and absolutely despise the cuffs
Cuffs are there until they have been washed a few times. I never risk hemming denim before that.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has tried the Sid Mashburn denim, as an option to pair with a sport coat? I emailed them asking for measurements but haven't heard back yet.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This jacket is baller. Deets?
Ascot Chang x Solbia 100% linen fabric. Susu had that same exact fabric in Havana cut 2 years ago and was much cheaper but of course construction of the AC is way better than the Susu.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's that lapel pin?
My pops picked up a few necklaces for my mother and a couple of my sisters a dozen years ago.

About a year ago, he passed the Isaia store on Madison and remembered one of the necklaces broke. He asked if I was familiar with them and I told him I was. He asked if I can convert one of the broken necklaces into pins like that.

So I ordered 20 backings and got to work. We all (I'm one of 10) wore them to my sister's wedding. I've since sold most of them and wear them time to time - I try not to with isaia - and still have 3 or 4 left.

I may make some with sterling chains like rubinacci. I'm toying with that idea. These coral are either from the Mediterranean or the red sea. I can't recall.
1545677040136.jpeg

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My pops picked up a few necklaces for my mother and a couple of my sisters a dozen years ago.

About a year ago, he passed the Isaia store on Madison and remembered one of the necklaces broke. He asked if I was familiar with them and I told him I was. He asked if I can convert one of the broken necklaces into pins like that.

So I ordered 20 backings and got to work. We all (I'm one of 10) wore them to my sister's wedding. I've since sold most of them and wear them time to time - I try not to with isaia - and still have 3 or 4 left.

I may make some with sterling chains like rubinacci. I'm toying with that idea. These coral are either from the Mediterranean or the red sea. I can't recall.View attachment 1095240
This is just pure class. Love it and I want one :)

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.