1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Spitzer's $4000+ call girl

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by mr monty, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Handlethevibe

Handlethevibe Senior member

2. TheIdler

TheIdler Senior member

mr monty, your signature goes particularly well with this thread.

3. ibleedwhite

ibleedwhite Senior member

$4000 must include everything....even her musical "talents"

[​IMG]

4. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Senior member

money well spent (sharp knees notwithstanding). He's got good taste in hookers, IMO.

5. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Senior member

www.cnn.com has a better picture. She is "ok" but what else did he get? He paid less than $4k for her - that was for the "session" of approx. 2.5 hrs plus a deposit on future services. But, if you read the indictment, Client 9 (thats Spitzer) was described as wanting to do some things that seemed a little dangerous, but the hooker knew him and said ok. I think he may have been into S&M or some sexual asphyxiation or something like that. Details will come out.

Spitzer's wife is not half bad, but men in power do get the urge. My wife said she knew I would never get involved in something like this b/c I am too damn cheap to spend money on a hooker over new suits or shoes

6. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

The second picture sort of makes me think he was going for the coed next door thing. Cute in my book.

But for that much money? Nope.

And I agree with Dirk, Spitzer's wife isn't bad looking. A Google Images search brought up some pics in which she looked quite nice. Why run from that?

b

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

8. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

When exactly does this end? After a while it gets a bit annoying.

b

9. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

The best picture I saw was on MSNBC. Not Bad!!
    Spitzer's Call Girl on MSNBC.

damnit! [​IMG]

10. amerikajinda

Oh, she's half Asian I see!

[​IMG]

11. amerikajinda

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's a little hottie -- just not a $4,300, bring her little ass down from NY (to D.C.) kind of hottie... but she's alright. Thing is, there are a million girls like her at GWU, the university just a stone's throw away from the Mayflower hotel here in Washington, D.C.

12. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

If he wanted to bang another jewish-looking yenta he could have just got an intern.
    What a putz.

13. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

Her myspace page gave my PC a virus [​IMG]

14. DNW

DNW Senior member

"She is a very bright girl who can handle someone like the governor," Ms. Capalbo said. "But she also is a 22-year-old, not a 32-year-old or a 42-year-old, and she obviously got involved in something much larger than her."

Haha...I like how her mom gave her props for "handling" the governor--like she's proud or something.

On a different note, I think this girl is pretty good looking. Not $1000/hr good looking, but not shabby either. I wouldn't be surprised that the Playboy and Hustler people are in touch with this girl.

15. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

She's definitely good looking, but not that much more than your average good looking college student (and there are some very nice student bodies at my Uni) and defintley not worth the money he paid. For the money he paid, she better look like a 10.

Jon.

16. water

water Senior member

The high fee was likely less about her looks and more about what she was willing to do for him.

17. Beckwith

Beckwith Senior member

I think it is the looks combined with he was "allowed" to do that cost so much.

18. mr. magoo

mr. magoo Senior member

I don't think he was paying for how she looked or for normal sex. That's why he couldn't have an affair or nail a staffer -- he was looking for something kinky, something a pro would do.

Edit: didn't mean to pile on -- lots of people posting simultaneously.

19. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I think it is the looks combined with he was "allowed" to do that cost so much.

Exactly. There are people willing to do very kinky shit (like slurp spaghetti out of a person's ass) that aren't attractive.

Jon.