• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dluce76

Reaction score
Jumper boots look fantastic.

jumperboot_black-2.jpg

jumperboot_db-2.jpg

Brown would be more versatile for my wardrobe but for whatever reason, more so drawn towards black.

@SpierTeam these pics make it seem like the sole stitches are not in a channel underneath the shoe - is that the case?

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jumper boots look great. I’ve never owned dress boots like those before. Can you wear them with a suit or more for sport coat odd trousers?

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The link in the email isn’t going straight to the boots by the way.

And can you say when they’ll be available in the Mississauga store?

SpierTeam

Reaction score
@SpierTeam any new shirt fabrics coming? I check almost every day to see if new fabrics are added and, beyond some new madras, I've been out of luck. Ordered a great flannel fabric last spring but I don't see any flannel fabric now.

We'll be releasing around 20 new fabrics (hopefully) some time next week.

bnd6xc

Reaction score
@SpierTeam these pics make it seem like the sole stitches are not in a channel underneath the shoe - is that the case?
edit - I misread your question, agree it looks like no channel however I'd imagine it sits above the "studs."

Bottom pic from the site:
jumperboot_black-4.jpg

Last edited:

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
says "open channel, Goodyear welted" on the product page on the website

SpierTeam

Reaction score
Might grab the black jumpers. Any comments on the sizing @SpierTeam?

It seems that the last on the jumper boots came out on the slightly smaller side, so we recommend going up a half-size in that model. For the chukkas, you can go true-to-size.

SpierTeam

Reaction score
Jumper boots look great. I’ve never owned dress boots like those before. Can you wear them with a suit or more for sport coat odd trousers?

Personally, I think they're a bit too rugged to wear with a regular worsted wool suit. Maybe if it's in a more seasonal fabric such as tweed or flannel. I can definitely see them working with a sport coat and trousers, and jeans as well.

SpierTeam

Reaction score
Our new full-canvas suits also just went up for pre-order:

Navy:

Medium Grey:

UPDATE: Sorry, these 2 suits were accidentally posted today, but the product pages weren't finished yet. They should be finished & back up for pre-order on Monday.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics