• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same fit as the wool trousers. I do not own the chinos, but from what I gather the dress pants offer a little more room. I took my usual size which requires ~1.5" reduction in the waist because I go up a size for the hip/thigh room.

No pics yet, but I wear mine with paraboots to keep it casual. I'm tempted to try some suede loafers but I don't want to look like a furry.

I'm going to opt to dress mine up. I will not wear it with paraboots.

Maybe suede loafers, coz texture is king.

Queequeg

Reaction score
Just want to gush over the moleskin pants on their sale day. Just picked up the navy and brown pairs from the tailors. They fit like a dream and are the most comfortable pants I’ve ever owned. I’m going to live in moleskin and corduroy the rest of the season - tweed and flannel are too itchy for my liking.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone have s pic of the chocolate brown cord jacket? I'm on the fence on this one just because I already own so much corduroy.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have s pic of the chocolate brown cord jacket? I'm on the fence on this one just because I already own so much corduroy.
look in the thread photo gallery. Lots of pics there

dluce76

Reaction score
MTO jacket.
Dropped sizes from 46 OTR to 45 for a slightly reduced chest (which looks the same from the front, but cleans up the back). Extended the shoulder to 20" which helped out with the shoulder divots.
Ignore the sleeves, shirt sleeve is too short and my normal shirts show 1/4" below the jacket.

Thoughts?

IMG_20191114_085826.jpg

Nemesis_4

Reaction score
MTO jacket.
Dropped sizes from 46 OTR to 45 for a slightly reduced chest (which looks the same from the front, but cleans up the back). Extended the shoulder to 20" which helped out with the shoulder divots.
Ignore the sleeves, shirt sleeve is too short and my normal shirts show 1/4" below the jacket.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1279441

Looks pretty spot on, nice work

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MTO jacket.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1279441
looks great to me!

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MTO jacket.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1279441

Spot on. I wish I went down 1 size in chest from OTR, would save me the trouble of taking the back in again later. Now I know. Mine will be arriving tomorrow.

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta jump on those high rise cord trousers thanks to @Burzan but pretty in between the brown and undyed white. @Burzan, I remember you mentioned you also got the undyed whit trouser, any real life pic coming soon?

Edit: I like the white but think the brown will be more versatile and harder to mess up with stain

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MTO jacket.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1279441
Looks like you just nailed your fit.

callmematthew

Reaction score
Having placed a few separate orders this week, should I be concerned they're shipping out of order? I'm dreading an OOS email.

Marshdrifter

Reaction score
No fit pics of 5-pocket cords yet? C'mon guys, I am anxious to see if I made the right call in terms of sizing...
Mine arrived today. I've been trying to take a selfie with them, but my apartment is dark and cluttered; all the photos turn out like the unhelpful one below.

I basically wear slim 30W trousers in most brands, including a couple from S&M and BB Red Fleece (my OTR go-to for fit). I think these are a little more trim in the bum than the older model S&M slim khakis that I have, but a little more generous in the thigh. They're a little long for me, but I'm going to give them a wash before I having them hemmed. Otherwise, I think they fit pretty well for a 5-pocket style.

I tried them on a couple of hours ago and haven't taken them off yet. The tag is still attached to the belt loop.

2019-11-14 18.23.56.jpg

cahnua

Reaction score
MTO jacket.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1279441
Which fabric is this? Looks great!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads