• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WarrenG

Reaction score
I would be a 44 or 46 (42-44 in brands like Brooks Bros) and just bought a few more this weekend and decided on XXL. XL I think is OK if you are just wearing an undershirt or similar under (crew or turtleneck) it but for cardigans they are so thin that the XL for me pulls at the buttons and makes it look like it's too small for me. As a point of reference I take a L in all other brands sweaters.

Thanks to all for the awesome feedback on the sweater sizing!

@Genericuser1 that frame of reference is super helpful

ElliotG

Reaction score
Has anyone who placed a MTM suit, trouser, or jacket order gotten his product(s) in yet? I don't remember when the soft-launch was, so forgive me if it hasn't been 6-8 weeks yet.

tripreed

Reaction score
Anyone have any "in the wild" pics of the Angelico - Light Brown & Blue Check sport coat? I'm on the fence about it. I like both the glen plaid and the chalky windowpane, but can't decide if the windowpane kind of overpowers things.

dluce76

Reaction score
Has anyone who placed a MTM suit, trouser, or jacket order gotten his product(s) in yet? I don't remember when the soft-launch was, so forgive me if it hasn't been 6-8 weeks yet.
I placed my order a few days after the soft launch and the trousers at least are being made now. I only know this because the fabric had an issue and had to be pulled and my order replaced. I also wonder if trousers will get churned out faster than jackets, just due to the difference in construction, but I might be mistaken.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting more than my fair share of use from these shirts
49F058F4-923C-4BED-A534-6B2D77D53B31.jpeg

gianm

Reaction score
Off topic, but would any of you living in Houston be able to recommend some tailors (via DM). I'm in the city for a few months and am looking for one. I'm near city centre.

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the beige moss corduroy pants in the mail. They have a little sheen to them like a velvet rather than a matte finish. Is that a quality of higher end corduroy or moss in particular? I once had a pair of designer corduroy pants and they looked the same.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new Fox jacket and well worn denim shirt. I think it was the light wash but may have even been the medium. I need to check the size and see if anyone has one to sell me. Pretty sure I need a back up of the identical shirt at this point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads