• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saac

Reaction score
Hi.
Fit check on spier shirt.
A litteratur to small in the shoulders ?
Thanks ?

Attachments

• DSC_0343.JPG
    DSC_0343.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_0344.JPG
    DSC_0344.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 94

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Guys, I'm doing a bit of research for OTR dress shirts/shirts in general. Do you prefer the bundle of 3 shirts now to get a discount of $10/shirt of would you prefer just an everday lower price on single shirts? Though that unbundled lower price wouldn't be as low as a 3 shirt bundle, but lower than the pre-bundle price now...

Yes, yes, we know to stock up more on basics. Also control shrinkage and consistent sizing. Any other OTR shirt feedback is appreciated. Good or bad, we always want to improve.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Guys, I'm doing a bit of research for OTR dress shirts/shirts in general. Do you prefer the bundle of 3 shirts now to get a discount of $10/shirt of would you prefer just an everday lower price on single shirts? Though that unbundled lower price wouldn't be as low as a 3 shirt bundle, but lower than the pre-bundle price now...

Yes, yes, we know to stock up more on basics. Also control shrinkage and consistent sizing. Any other OTR shirt feedback is appreciated. Good or bad, we always want to improve.

I like the bundle. Generally if I’m going to buy a shirt I’ll buy 3 anyway because I don’t want to pay shipping ?

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I prefer the bundle. I buy multiple shirts at a time so it works for me. Plus, free shipping lol. Definitely need some more gingham shirts in the mix :)

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bundles are good as I'm going to buy enough for free shipping usually anyway!

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any plans for short sleeve shirts next s/s with square hem & a nit shorter length(to wear untucked)?

cr2596

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember a time I only ordered one or two shirts. Maybe once because the sale price was so low, already.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bundle since I need to hit $100 for free shipping, anyway.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ima go a different direction. I like a lower single shirt price. Why?

1--Because I have shirts coming out the Wazoo. In part because of the bundle.

I'm usually looking to fill a hole in the wardrobe here and there. Seldom that I'm looking to buy 3, but with the present structure, its 3 or die. Occasionally I do buy 3 more.

2--Hard to find 3 in my size. Now, if you boost inventory, so that its easier to find 3 in my size, and keep the bundle pricing, I'll buy more trios and just find more closet space.But with bare bones inventory, I find that the 3-bundle is often a mirage. Not infrequently, you post one or even two OTR shirts in my size that I covet. But usually I have to pass, leaving the one shirt I really wanted because I couldn't find 3 in my size that I wanted.

Keep up the great work, Rick and company! Whether its 3s or 1s, I'm only buying your shirts now.

Last edited:

winghus

Reaction score
I ordered on Tues the 12th, should I expect it to have shipped by now or are they running way behind?
As a follow up to this, I just got my order. There was never any notice it shipped but I'm ok with that since they're slammed.

buddingman

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever moved the collar buttons on a shirt before? Maybe I’m crazy but I feel like the buttons on one of the shirts are too far wide and low for a good roll. Right now the collar lays almost completely flat, which is disappointing because I love the roll from my other S&M shirts and was expecting the same.

I took a photo of the shirt how it is now and where I would like the buttoning point to be. Do people ever do this?

Attachments

• E931C79D-7C85-4199-B905-5D6FF0D8D569.jpeg
    E931C79D-7C85-4199-B905-5D6FF0D8D569.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 66
  • E7AEDA0A-47E9-4929-8D33-CE361325DAB6.jpeg
    E7AEDA0A-47E9-4929-8D33-CE361325DAB6.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 66
  • BA9AE2A5-98A9-43AA-B7A6-671CEC6798A6.jpeg
    BA9AE2A5-98A9-43AA-B7A6-671CEC6798A6.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads