• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I apologize, but I am not trying to hijack this thread. I am a newbie here. But does anyone have any experience with the S&M stretch suits?
That’s a good question, not a hijack at all. You’ll find there’s an anti-stretch bias in Style Forum (members think stretch isn’t pure or classic) so nobody’s talked about those suits here.

That said, they’re cut just as perfectly as all @spiermackay ’s suits, and seem to be selling well on the site. And there’s nothing cheap looking about them. Probably great suits.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that you can’t combine a special like the CUSTOM15 15% off code with the reward points that you’ve accumulated from referring S&M?

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Typically the system has only allowed one code in my experience.
Though, awesomely, the custom15 does stack with the bundle discount. It's a pretty sweet deal...I managed to keep under an average of $50 per shirt last night!

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Late to the party but do the wool ties unlined and I'm in. Also for SS20 can we PLEEEEEAAAASE get a NON stretch khaki cotton suit?

I would love this too. I think it might only be in mto though. Something in a quality mill would be great like Brisbane moss.

In neo :revolve:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads