• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Wonderbeak

Reaction score
Hello Folks, any suggestion as to the fit on the unlined 2019 Neo cut vs. standard lines and lightly padded core suits? Ultimately, the slim Neo fits fantastic, but I’m wondering if with lining and padding the slim suit coat might be a bit snug.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what up pocket squares!

I remember some time ago when Rick was asking for input regarding ties he wanted to produce (color, pattern, fabric, etc).

A couple of those pocket squares that’s showed up on S&M’s website would make fantastic ties (in 3.5’’ width).

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some nice pocket square colours and patterns, but I prefer silk for the texture contrast. Agreed that some of those would make killer ties though!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We sold it last year. Did really well too.

What colours do you guys want to see for Polos for next Spring?
A slightly off-white, near cream like this:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some nice pocket square colours and patterns, but I prefer silk for the texture contrast. Agreed that some of those would make killer ties though!

Our tie supplier had some stocks kicking around, so we picked up what was available. We weren't even looking for these tbh, but the designs were nice and the price/quality are reasonable. So we figured, why not!

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our tie supplier had some stocks kicking around, so we picked up what was available. We weren't even looking for these tbh, but the designs were nice and the price/quality are reasonable. So we figured, why not!
The price is insane; CAD 25 for a gorgeous wool pocket square? It’s almost always winter here, so wool is exactly what I need. I’m about to buy 4 of them.

Edit: I picked up 5 pocket squares, because they bundle, apparently. Holy hankies.

Last edited:

MisterrLovely

Reaction score
I would be all over a burgundy polo in both SS and LS. Heck, I've purchased nearly all the burgundy products they have available ?
They had a short sleeved polo (close to a burgundy) a couple years ago. They should bring it back.

MisterrLovely

Reaction score
Bingo. A pale yellow. I'd actually like a yellow in a LS polo and as a dress shirt. I went to Uniqlo for a yellow linen shirt this year.

I'd be in for a mint/sage green possibly too.

And double yes to BD collars on said polos.
I second the pale yellow. ??

emergency & me

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that some fabrics when viewed in the custom shirt area show a discounted price that isn't reflected in the shopping cart?

cloud82

Reaction score
The LS polos did terrible for us in terms of sales. That's why they are on such a heavy discount. Basically a loss for us. We have to produce the volume to get the price. Anything less than $30 on them and it's not worth it. I think they are worth more than that, but we need to push the volume, and that didn't happen. To produce elsewhere in lower volume, the price would rise way high and we lose our competitive advantage on a simple product like this. We may try another time, but it won't happen in the near future unfortunately.

That's too bad, I like them, was hoping for BD for next season...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads