• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gabru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i made a mistake passing these up. OOS in my size, i had white from last year and just got navy and brown.
that's true for a lot of cool products with S&M, though I placed the order for these when they were released I wasn't quick enough and got an OOS email. But few days back these showed back up in my size again

sid11111

Reaction score
What size?

FWIW I use to purchase shirts in a 15.5 slim but will go up to a 16 extra slim next time round. The cuffs are really, really snug without me wearing a watch. A larger cuff would seem to be a good fix- too large, and you can simply move the cuff buttons. But there's really no remedy if the cuffs come small.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a couple sale items, hoping they're in stock.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here...the only change I would make is bigger cuffs. I can't even wear a slim watch with mine so generally leave them uncuffed. I did solve it with MTM which is much better. Even a slight increase would help.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't go putting these ideas in my head :cry: You've got a point though. I suppose I need to figure out how often I'll be wearing heaver jackets underneath to determine what size to get.
That is important. In Mexico to be honest, I don't use heavy jackets, max 340 grams and thats quite heavy and would be used max 4 times a year. So I bought the overcoat for those days where the morning is quite cold and so is the night or when I go to states that can reach colder temps. That's why I went with my same size.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cuffs on my 2019 shirts are bigger than in previous years so even with the button at the edge of the cuff, it now works. I feel like the cuff could be bigger for those that need it but the button placement moved in to keep the same size it has now.

conak

Reaction score
I’m 0 for 3 for pic requests, but I’ll embrace masochism and ask for another

Anyone have any pics of the honey linen/silk in full suit mode?

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cigar linen arrived yesterday.

AB91D753-AAD2-4FFD-B703-5EEF03AB0815.jpeg

It’s hard to capture the true color hehe. I’m going to take it to the tailor today and thinking to leave just one button on each sleeve, what do you think about that?

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One button on the cuff would look eccentric and stylish. I’d like to have two on each cuff, like Bill Nighy prefers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads