• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the general shapes, styles, and colors of the S&M sunglasses are rather feminine?
I thought the same thing about the acetate ones. I usually like thicker frames for a tortoise shell. Like classic ray ban. I’m disappointed that article didn’t have any pics of them on someone’s face. I could be wrong.

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I thought the same thing about the acetate ones. I usually like thicker frames for a tortoise shell. Like classic ray ban. I’m disappointed that article didn’t have any pics of them on someone’s face. I could be wrong.

"Dappered" reviews are generally god awful and useless. This one on S&M sunglasses is no exception.

dapperedhoo

Reaction score
What was the ETA for polarized sunglasses? Are they same style, color, etc?

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anybody who has seen them compare
  • Rust casual chinos with Rust dress chinos (w stretch); or
  • vbc mid blue frescos with vbc heather blue frescos
Tough to pick up much difference between these pairs, based solely on the website photos.

ElliotG

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the general shapes, styles, and colors of the S&M sunglasses are rather feminine?

I don't really, but Kramer agrees with you.
32ee26a874d65bfa9cb52ee827e0ffec.jpg

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When is MTO finally launching so this thread can get turnt up?
They’ve been offering full custom suits for years. And I can see why they’re being careful releasing the online version.
  1. Their overworked website is already glitchy even with simple tasks, and
  2. People here are quick to complain publicly when they don’t get exactly what they want, ASAP.

Last edited:

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to like this style from Warby Parker. It looks like they don’t sell it any more. Similar key hole sunglasses but the frames are thicker.
DBF7D42D-E7E1-4765-8A37-3E106EC60E23.png

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s similar to persol. A take on the wayfarer style would be great too.

Wilson13

Reaction score
They’ve been offering full custom suits for years. And I can see why they’re being careful releasing the online version.
  1. Their overworked website is already glitchy even with simple tasks, and
  2. People here are quick to complain publicly when they don’t get exactly what they want, ASAP.
I was really just making a lighthearted post about the incredible amount of commentary that will happen here once it does go live.

conak

Reaction score
Question for you guys on the Sunglasses. What shapes/designs/styles do you want to see then?

I like the style of the round tortoise shell glasses and I would’ve picked up a pair if they came with real/mineral glass lenses instead of the plastic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads