• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the lack of options MTO Suit wise? I'd love to give @SpierTeam some of my money but not a lot of options that I'm looking for are available.
Generally speaking, spier can source any fabric from most mills that are usually available (Fox, Dugdale, Minnis etc). Check their websites and ask Spier to make the fabric available for you. That also gives you a wider range of selection.

Jlee80

Reaction score
Tried that as well. Not much luck. I’d be happy with even Zignone, Guabello or Filarte. Just not a lot of options..

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the 5 pocket corduroys still fit at least a size small or has the pattern been adjusted?

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried that as well. Not much luck. I’d be happy with even Zignone, Guabello or Filarte. Just not a lot of options..
Speak to Rick on IG. If I'm interested in a specific fabric from a bunch book from the aforementioned Mills I always check with Rick. Once I receive confirmation, I email their customer service and ask them to add it to the custom section so I can order it.

Jlee80

Reaction score
Speak to Rick on IG. If I'm interested in a specific fabric from a bunch book from the aforementioned Mills I always check with Rick. Once I receive confirmation, I email their customer service and ask them to add it to the custom section so I can order it.
Trying that too. I’m being told the MTO process is being revamped… I really just wanna place a few orders. Never ran into a situation where it was this hard to give someone my money lol

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying that too. I’m being told the MTO process is being revamped… I really just wanna place a few orders. Never ran into a situation where it was this hard to give someone my money lol
It is indeed. They're trying to make it automatic. Meaning they'll Tey to add more fabrics to the custom section and delete redundant/overlapping fabrics between different mills. Some customers, like me and you, want specific fabrics and place the order through email. This causes administration and errors. Adding a wider selection of fabrics eliminates these issues. But it seems to take some time to implement. Hence why I go through Rick.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spier SC and flannels

AEDF70B0-4A07-428B-A9C2-2F816CB7A59E.jpeg
D19C74B1-35D5-460B-9BE4-8969236D0214.jpeg
F277F849-4FA4-42A6-9EBF-B049D749040B.jpeg
63BDDB11-1682-4067-B7CC-27670C4A7F3C.jpeg
0DAE361E-7C5C-4E7B-946F-329C1BC99051.jpeg

stubbsj20

Reaction score
Does anyone know if S&M can source fabric from Taylor & Lodge and W.Bill?

sydneycider

Reaction score
They are OTR from the current season, the rise does increase in line with waist size and on the contemporary fit.

What waist size do you take and in what fit? .
I take a 35 contemporary in high rise trousers, I guess the pants just fit our bodies differently because they don't even hit my bellybutton.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads