• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CanGren

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the quality of their ties? Considering picking one up in my next order - although designer ties aren't much more when on sale.

Jlee80

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the quality of their ties? Considering picking one up in my next order - although designer ties aren't much more when on sale.
I’ve got a few, I like them. Material is nice, tie well… I think you’d be happy picking some up.

sydneycider

Reaction score
I've got a knit tie from them, pretty happy with it. I will definitely buy more.

SJTM

Reaction score
Can anyone on here walk me through the return process from the US?

S&M sent me a link to UPS to print out a prepaid label. Along with the label were three Customs forms that are already filled out. These forms are to be signed by me, but there is no further information as to what to do with them.

Do they get placed inside the package which will be sealed shut?

Or are they given to the UPS Store?

For other retailers, they specify placing a copy of the original receipt in the box and a note describing the return. i already provided this in my email request to them which resulted in getting the UPS label.

I have tried calling S&M but just get vmail. I need to get this back to them ASAP and could any help folks on here can provide.

Thanks in advance

Rafsan

Reaction score
Can anyone on here walk me through the return process from the US?

S&M sent me a link to UPS to print out a prepaid label. Along with the label were three Customs forms that are already filled out. These forms are to be signed by me, but there is no further information as to what to do with them.

Do they get placed inside the package which will be sealed shut?

Or are they given to the UPS Store?

For other retailers, they specify placing a copy of the original receipt in the box and a note describing the return. i already provided this in my email request to them which resulted in getting the UPS label.

I have tried calling S&M but just get vmail. I need to get this back to them ASAP and could any help folks on here can provide.

Thanks in advance
The way I usually do it, is place the shipping label in a regular adhesive pouch on its own. Then, sign and take the custom forms and they should go in a separate pouch that has a ziploc type closure, so the forms can be accessed and then pouch resealed as it’s processed. The three custom forms can be all together in the same pouch, but should be folded separately (stacked so they can be pulled from pouch individually if needed). My local ups store had all the types of pouches and they can confirm the process too. Forms and shipping label all go on package exterior.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way I usually do it, is place the shipping label in a regular adhesive pouch on its own. Then, sign and take the custom forms and they should go in a separate pouch that has a ziploc type closure, so the forms can be accessed and then pouch resealed as it’s processed. The three custom forms can be all together in the same pouch, but should be folded separately (stacked so they can be pulled from pouch individually if needed). My local ups store had all the types of pouches and they can confirm the process too. Forms and shipping label all go on package exterior.

Yes, the key is to ask the UPS store for the adhesive pouch with ziploc closure that you stick on the outside of the box. All of the forms & shipping label go into the pouch. Personally I put everything in the same pouch.

sdjackofclubs

Reaction score
Picked up one of the new linen over shirts. I like it it was a little big and floppy when it first arrived so i washed it cold and dried it on low for about 30 minutes . Shrunk just enough and softened up nicely. Worn tonight with white Levi's and a Gant madras shirt. PXL_20220519_213826285.jpg

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we thinking that navy seersucker will come with matching pantalones? Fingers crossed.

mlcgloves

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this season's Solaro suits? Either the green or tan?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads