• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
IRL pic of the tan deerskin gloves. They are quite nice so will pick up other colors.
In other news… the long sleeve polo shrunk to the point of no return (cold wash/hang dry)
Mine have shrunken a ton as well, but not quite to the point of no return (but barely)

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine have shrunken a ton as well, but not quite to the point of no return (but barely)
Are these a different material than the ones last year? The one I got last year has barely shrunk in the cold wash/hang dry. Maybe the factory didn’t account for shrinkage or something and Rick didn’t know

Reaction score
Are these a different material than the ones last year? The one I got last year has barely shrunk in the cold wash/hang dry. Maybe the factory didn’t account for shrinkage or something and Rick didn’t know
Not sure they seem like the same material as last year (I have two LS polos from last year and a variety of the other polos)

db123456

Reaction score
I'd like to know myself.

I just sent an email asking them to double-check the size chart. I'll post whatever I hear back.

It really seems like something has to be off. The chest measurement shown for a size 34 waxed jacket is meaningfully larger than the chest on a size 36 trench coat. And the site says that the trench coats "feature a fuller cut ... designed to be worn over tailoring."

Canadian Sensei

Reaction score
View attachment 1704970 Oatmeal sweatshirt Merino sweater
I just got 3 merino wool crewneck sweaters delivered and was disappointed; too flimsy for me. Are these merino wool sweatshirts more substantial? Also, do they appear more like a "sweatshirt" than a "crew neck sweater"? The measurements also seem 1 size larger....do you recommend sizing down 1 for the sweatshirt? Looks awesome on you BTW!

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have just received the green wool turtleneck in size large and it's a wee bit too tight.
Still tagged and extra thread attached.
I would sell it for cost and buyer pays shipping.
It has been sold out so can't get an XL for myself.

Also, isn't there a thread for just selling S&M clothing?
Please post a link.
Thank you

krudsma

Reaction score
Anyone have the VBC Covert trousers in Charcoal? Trying to decide if I should order or if they're too dark for my wardrobe.

MrFingers

Reaction score
Anyone have the VBC Covert trousers in Charcoal? Trying to decide if I should order or if they're too dark for my wardrobe.
35BAB638-01C8-4830-BA52-7E6904F8C364.jpeg

not the greatest representation of color as light is a little too moody but it literally looks like the web pics

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads