• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Click821

Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of this jacket being worn?
Screenshot_20211126-190656_Chrome~2.jpg

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E1556116-BD56-48CD-9203-6AE6AAD94EC6.jpeg
Anyone got a pic of this jacket being worn? View attachment 1710659

Here ya go. From earlier this summer, straight out the box. Paired here with SM light gray frescos. Also takes well to cream trews, like the Quest cottons from summer ‘20.

Attachments

• 1638039969618.jpeg
    1638039969618.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Kancmg

Reaction score
Hey guys,
does anyone have a photo of their English cut suits? They look amazing but I wonder if someone tried them.
Thanks.

Click821

Reaction score
View attachment 1710817

Here ya go. From earlier this summer, straight out the box. Paired here with SM light gray frescos. Also takes well to cream trews, like the Quest cottons from summer ‘20.
Thats amazing. I love it. This is actually exactly what I was looking for. Practical application. Looks great. Slim fit on this? That shirts awesome too. Really appreciate it

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not technically a BF kop, but happy to get it. Thank y’all for sleeping on it long enough to grab in my size.
I’m a nightmare at catching the color, but it’s a great, deep navy.

Edit: Minnis Mocklino, which surprisingly has a good amount of stock left.
@DonRaphael assuming no tomfoolery with inventory, I’ll have another completely unnecessary but hopefully awesome navy jacket inbound shortly. Think I inquired about it with you some months back.
10D5BE5C-7972-4FD5-A8BE-0613F8B17E43.jpeg

Last edited:

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not technically a BF kop, but happy to get it. Thank y’all for sleeping on it long enough to grab in my size.
I’m a nightmare at catching the color, but it’s a great, deep navy.
View attachment 1710873
Looking good, sir. Might want to let us know which jacket it is from the website =)

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats amazing. I love it. This is actually exactly what I was looking for. Practical application. Looks great. Slim fit on this? That shirts awesome too. Really appreciate it
Many thanks. This is a 38L Contemporary fit. Jacket is a Neo cut. Shirt is one of SM’s Cooper collar joints they produced OTR this past summer.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm… I see a brown hopsack Neo suit with jetted pockets that just dropped. SM must be listening to me. Jetted pockets over everything. lol. Interested to see what other Neo suits they’ve got coming down the line.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm… I see a brown hopsack Neo suit with jetted pockets that just dropped. SM must be listening to me. Jetted pockets over everything. lol. Interested to see what other Neo suits they’ve got coming down the line.
Yep, saw it too. I like it, but I've been kicking myself ever since I missed out on the VBC chocolate brown suit i missed out on a couple of seasons ago. It was the perfect brown flannel suit.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm doing an MTO with the Marling Evans undyed check, below. Need your help
SpierAndMackay21FW_S1592-17570-A1-MTO_41454-Edit.jpg
Are the buttons shown in the photo light horn or dark?
Would you go with burgundy or navy for the lining?
Dominant colors here seem to be light and dark taupe (gray-brown) and beige.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, saw it too. I like it, but I've been kicking myself ever since I missed out on the VBC chocolate brown suit i missed out on a couple of seasons ago. It was the perfect brown flannel suit.
I dig. Waiting for this navy MTO to get to me before I pull the trigger on any more suits. Trying to buy 1 or 2 suits a quarter from SM. That is, unless, they drop some fire fire that interrupts my plan.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads