• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wheresbrando

Reaction score
Hi all - quick easy sizing question - when sizing down on OTR sleeve measurements, does it also reduce the length from the neck to the shoulder? I overshot my sleeve length on a recent order, but there's also some extra fabric bunching at my shoulder - would this be remedied with a shorter sleeve or is that a separate measurement that can only be fixed via MTM?

Thanks

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marling & Evans MTO with Cooper collar shirt.
DSC04111.jpg
DSC04127 (1).jpg

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fresh indeed. Two thumbs up!

PS: Liked as well

Thank you Riva! :fistbump:
I'll Let The Button Speak For Itself (maker) This Is The Only Brand I Can Wear In A 40R, It's Strange But Beautiful!

20210920_090744.jpg

20210920_090953.jpg

And It's Fully Lined...

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I'd Like To Thank Each And Everyone Of You For Your Kind Words And Thumbs, :fonz: But The Impact You Guyz Have Had On Me And Everyone That Comes To This Forum For Advice, Is Priceless, Your Knowlege (Fabrics, Texture, Details) And Most Of All Your Kind Words, Is What's Needed Today!

I Log On And Learn From You Everday! :fistbump:

Example, I Haven't Worn Or Owned A Blazer With Metal Buttons In 30yrs, And Could Go For Another 30, But @dapperclassic And Someone (backpage) Started Talking About Metal Buttons, Had To Have One And It (DapperC) Looks Great, That's An Impact, That's A Great Influencer, This Is Priceless...

I'm Truely Hummbled, And I Need To Get My (Big) Head Through The V Neck Sweater, Again Hummbled By Your Kind Words... ??? You Are Woven In Every Fit.

Thank you...

Last edited:

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aran Knit sweater in Cream arrived today. Love the cream colour. Size is XS. Does your girlfriend approve @Riva ?

Still 20 Degrees out, but was actually able to wear the LS Polo today comfortably for the first time since Spring. Fall is coming!

Attachments

• 19914DB1-E643-4A71-991D-A02D37A7A7F8.jpeg
    19914DB1-E643-4A71-991D-A02D37A7A7F8.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 109

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aran Knit sweater in Cream arrived today. Love the cream colour. Size is XS. Does your girlfriend approve @Riva ?

Still 20 Degrees out, but was actually able to wear the LS Polo today comfortably for the first time since Spring. Fall is coming!
Wow! That Looks Great, Can't Wait... :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This fits well but I don’t really think these Aran knits work as “tailored garments” — as in wearing over a button down in a semi-dressy way.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This fits well but I don’t really think these Aran knits work as “tailored garments” — as in wearing over a button down in a semi-dressy way.
It is a bit of a smart casual look, but it works for me. Though, I just through it on over what I wore to work for the day

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only a matter of time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-180705_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-180705_Facebook.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 106

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

I'd Like To Thank Each And Everyone Of You For Your Kind Words And Thumbs, :fonz: But The Impact You Guyz Have Had On Me And Everyone That Comes To This Forum For Advice, Is Priceless, Your Knowlege (Fabrics, Texture, Details) And Most Of All Your Kind Words, Is What's Needed Today!

I Log On And Learn From You Everday! :fistbump:

Example, I Haven't Worn Or Owned A Blazer With Metal Buttons In 30yrs, And Could Go For Another 30, But @dapperclassic And Someone (backpage) Started Talking About Metal Buttons, Had To Have One And It (DapperC) Looks Great, That's An Impact, That's A Great Influencer, This Is Priceless...

I'm Truely Hummbled, And I Need To Get My (Big) Head Through The V Neck Sweater, Again Hummbled By Your Kind Words... ??? You Are Woven In Every Fit.

Thank you...
you scared me, thought you were retiring from sforum lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads