• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dangaa

Reaction score
Very pleased this one is back:

1631913110710.png

Attachments

• 1631913143372.png
    1631913143372.png
    499.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 1631913160321.png
    1631913160321.png
    421.3 KB · Views: 56

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems they stock only 1 each new drop in my size. All will be gone by Monday. ?

cr2596

Reaction score
Curious why fabric weight is no longer listed in the description. That's a pretty big hindrance for automatic buys.

Also, how will we know of restocks? Just check individual items daily?

jermyzy

Reaction score
Hey guys, can I get your collective thoughts? Just ordered a MTO suit from S&M with the tobacco fresco fabric ( https://www.spierandmackay.com/product/minnis---tobacco-fresco-x30089-mto-s-4522 ). I ordered it with the burgundy lining. I've read that fresco fabric might be slightly see-through. Will the burgundy lining show through the fabric? Should I get something a little less bright like the navy lining? Thanks!

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very pleased this one is back:

View attachment 1670747

I am sure this was covered previously, so please forgive me, but are their sports coats in contemporary sizing TTS? For example, I normally wear a 40R, should I size up to 42R or stay at 40R?

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

dangaa

Reaction score
I am sure this was covered previously, so please forgive me, but are their sports coats in contemporary sizing TTS? For example, I normally wear a 40R, should I size up to 42R or stay at 40R?

I'd say pretty much TTS. I'm a 38R and both the 38R contemporary and even the 40R slim work for me.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may take these pictures down cuz the quality is boo boo, but here I am with 3-item Spier bingo: Navy Neo SC, Off -white long-sleeved button down polo, Stone covert trews

View attachment 1670945
View attachment 1670946
Looking dapper as always, mate. Are the trousers different to others you usually wear? These make your legs look longer than in other pictures for some reason.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lately I've gotten into 100% cotton heavier weight denim and raw denim thus discovered that jeans are, in fact, not comfortable. Putting on my Spier chinos the day after I've worn jeans is like a glorious release from suffering.

Writing this out makes me question my life decisions...

I made the mistake of buying 20+ high end jeans that are comfortable compared to the rest of the more well known jean brands out there but far inferior to pure linen pants especially the ones I made with elastic waistback. Just yesterday I was actually thinking about putting all of those denims for sale but I may just give them all to my kids.

Cmezavz

Reaction score
I received today the sleeves cardigan. I’ll try to post some pictures tomorrow. I have a positive first impression, it is indeed a shorter length, wondering if it is too short tough. Have anyone received yours as well, and would like to share feedback?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads