• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No large size in the olive moleskin? It's not even an option.

reidrothchild

Reaction score
I'm sure this has to do with all the CoVid-related shipping issues, but I'm not liking the way these things are trickling out. I'd like to to see the entire F/W lineup before deciding what I'm getting, but stuff is selling out too fast to wait. Happy that Spier is doing so well though.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, these Field Jackets are great this season. I have one from last season, so no need for another one, but if I knew this year would be this selection, I would have waited!

On a plus side, my cream Aran Knit shipped today! Will post pics when it arrives

ULCajun

Reaction score
Last edited:

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weird. Not sure how you found that but I’m glad they made a belted one! The longer length of the belted safari (and lower belt position) over the field jacket is something I was hoping for in F/W

Y'all are going ham on the website drops! LOL Here I am, I just received my order of the gray Neo fresco that UPS lost, figuring I can get a good number of wears outta this still in LA, and y'all out here stacking up for FW like it's about to be snowpacalypse! The beauty of this thing is, SM got us covered for different seasons, at different times. LOL Oh, and those belted safaris... **chef's kiss**

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has to do with all the CoVid-related shipping issues, but I'm not liking the way these things are trickling out. I'd like to to see the entire F/W lineup before deciding what I'm getting, but stuff is selling out too fast to wait. Happy that Spier is doing so well though.
I enjoy this absolute chaos and the feeling of not knowing what will drop next.

I know classic menswear is not streetwear with hypebeast drops, but it's fun.

Personally I like to keep a "Want to buy" list, and a "I want this, but don't really need it at all" list.

For me, the navy shawl collar cardigan has been on that list for a year, so I copped that and I'm good for F/W.

reidrothchild

Reaction score
Oh, I totally agree. It's fun checking in every day--multiple times a day--for new drops. The more practical side of me would prefer less chaos though so I don't end up buying more stuff than I'll actually wear.

The green moleskin field jacket looks pretty great, but I'd like to see the chore coats first and was also hoping to get a casual suit this season. And of course, I don't NEED any of it.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I enjoy this absolute chaos and the feeling of not knowing what will drop next.

I know classic menswear is not streetwear with hypebeast drops, but it's fun.

Personally I like to keep a "Want to buy" list, and a "I want this, but don't really need it at all" list.

For me, the navy shawl collar cardigan has been on that list for a year, so I copped that and I'm good for F/W.

Attachments

• nailedit-theoffice.gif
    nailedit-theoffice.gif
    344.4 KB · Views: 44

Imperatores

Reaction score
I grabbed the dark brown herringbone field jacket. I was hoping for either a dark brown herringbone or a dark brown donegal, and was getting a bit worried for a while there lol. I've been on the hunt for a nice brown field jacket that fits me properly and doesn't cost a small fortune for at least a couple of years now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics