• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SM x Minnis fresco suit and SM box check from recent drop
84123135-BFA1-4106-BA47-C214C81DC49B.jpeg

sentry

Reaction score
@spiermackay Do you happen to know when this year's stock of outerwear is due to be released?

Seems like products are being released as they are delivered to the warehouses in Canada so I wouldn't expect a set release schedule. I know they had mentioned the chore coats were delayed, not sure on the other items.

apd90700

Reaction score
This look like bubbling/rippling to you guys? It's located under each lapel in roughly the same area.

0EE814A2-4646-46E6-B6D1-91AD840F4422.jpeg
0CC714D4-A676-4FCE-BD34-3CE62A0EA9F1.jpeg

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It just arrived and I was inspecting it, so it’ll be going back.
Honestly nothing wrong with it. Literally nothing wrong with it and if you check a lot of suit even bespoke you will see the same thing. Doesnt harm the integrity of the jacket nor is it a representation of poor quality it really is not.

bubbling in the front is another thing

apd90700

Reaction score
Honestly nothing wrong with it. Literally nothing wrong with it and if you check a lot of suit even bespoke you will see the same thing. Doesnt harm the integrity of the jacket nor is it a representation of poor quality it really is not.

bubbling in the front is another thing
Anyone else believe there's nothing wrong with a new suit or sportcoat having bubbling under the lapels? Anyone that would keep it instead of just exchanging it?

msanchez0125

Reaction score
Anyone else believe there's nothing wrong with a new suit or sportcoat having bubbling under the lapels? Anyone that would keep it instead of just exchanging it?
I would keep it personally as I don't think it really takes away from the jacket.

Imperatores

Reaction score
More field jackets are up, but the shetland field jacket appears to have sold out in XS literally instantly. Still a bit disappointed by the fabric and color selection, honestly. I like the green moleskin and shetland tweed, but there's still no proper dark brown tweed. Hopefully they're not done yet.

Edit: Seems like it was just a slight hiccup when uploading them, and they haven't actually sold out that quickly.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads