• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All SM today (except glasses, socks, square, and Belgians) for a quick jaunt to the office.
Featured:
Di Fabio DB
Green bengal stripe Italian collar BD
Khaki Quest cotton trews

10F0B3CF-D773-4FC5-882E-54FE7F240F1B.jpeg

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if those are all the field jackets planned for the season? I remember Rick mentioning that there was going to be some Moon tweeds in the group, but none of these appear to be. Brown is also conspicuously absent. This would be a really weird color selection if this is the whole range, imo.
I Agree, Only (4) Does Seem Strange, Maybe It's Our Moment To Breath... :fonz:
All SM today (except glasses, socks, square, and Belgians) for a quick jaunt to the office.
Featured:
Di Fabio DB
Khaki Quest cotton trews

View attachment 1669562
Di Fabio DB
Khaki Quest cotton trews

Cali, At Its Best! :fistbump:

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having an awful time trying to break in the shoes. Tips?
I Condition With (bottle) Leather Cream And Kiwi Leather Conditioning (tin) On Leather Soles Only Wait (3) Days, Wipe Soles Down, Polishing Top Leather With Saphir Only! Just Wear Around The House While New, And Really Good Shoe Trees...
I Find It Best To Break In At Home, After About A Week, If You Decide You Don't Like,Them, It's A Easy Return...

Leather Conditoner, Cream (bottle) On Top Leather
Do Not Use Conditioning (tin) On Top Leather!

20210915_204946.jpg

Last edited:

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I Condition With (bottle) Leather Cream And Kiwi Leather Conditioning (tin) On Leather Soles Only Wait (3) Days, Wipe Soles Down, Polishing Top Leather With Saphir Only! Just Wear Around The House While New, And Really Good Shoe Trees...
I Find It Best To Break In At Home, After About A Week, If You Decide You Don't Like,Them, It's A Easy Return...

Do Not Use Conditioning (tin) On Top Leather!

View attachment 1669730

I don't know why I didn't think of that! I've got some conditioner! Thanks!

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those SM shoes? If so, how do u find the leather quality? In shoes you normally get what you pay for.

Sorry, No - I Have Heard Great Things About S$M Shoes, I Wanted That Volpe Suede (Polo) Oh My, Really Bad, I Just Have To Many Shoes Right Now! I Buy 90% Of My Shoes Online, By Wesite Only, And I Can Tell You These Look Really Good And The Price, I Think Is Unbeatable...

This Is, The Carmina... :fistbump:

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Leather Conditoner ,Cream (bottle) On Top Leather
Do Not Use Conditioning Oil (tin) On Top Leather!

View attachment 1669730

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads