• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MrFingers

Reaction score
Just received this today. Obviously, it needs to go to Nick for some alterations, but I'm really happy with it.

o2Ad6N.md.jpg
Wait for me we’ll go together ?

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the 5'9" @ 150 above ~ you could try ordering both a slim and contemporary in 36R and returning one.

Would this DB Charcoal jacket (in Super 120's) from Guabello work as a separate?
Scored in my size with plans on wearing it as a suit set very often this next season.:slayer:
This is probably as suit as it comes.

Do not wear it separate for fear of the style Gods striking down upon thee with with great vengeance and furious anger.

motorchang

Reaction score
I thought my olive pair of quest cotton high rise trousers was versatile and comfortable. But the cream is a notch above it. Has all the comfort of chinos but looks and feels just as luxurious as wool trousers. A little late pick up but very happy.

Polo is non-SM.

51F44A54-21E8-4D54-AB65-4B050AEC386B.jpeg

DCF41AC3-1835-45ED-82E7-A8EFFAB72139.jpeg

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay

In examining my new sand herringbone sportcoat, I notice that the two flaps of fabric with the sleeve buttons has a large degree of overlap that one usually doesn't find on a jacket with fixed buttons. Does that mean that the coat can be altered to have functioning buttonholes?

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On The Day Of Friday Challenge, I Receive A Winner's Box, There's No Other Beauty Than (Winner's Box) This...

20210625_105526.jpg

Don't Pass On The Cooper Collar, These Are Awesome (2nd) Order
20210625_105626.jpg

The Navy Seersucker Neo! I'm Ready To Play In This Now...
20210625_110223.jpg

stuffedsuperdud

Reaction score
Does anyone know what "Feather Chambray" is?
Name implies very light weight, but I have no idea
Thinking of doing this one as a western
View attachment 1630532

I have this one. It's indeed a very light fabric, almost like the madras. Very soft and relatively wrinkle resistant compared to, say, poplin or madras, but does have some texture, unlike most of the other lightweight fabrics. It's nothing like a conventional chambray though, which might be good for a Western shirt, actually, as Western shirts are supposed to be a workwear-inspired West Texas take on smart casual, and not used as actual workwear.

Last edited:

Brennenman

Reaction score
Not entirely an S&M related post but I figured someone would get a kick out of it. I found this gem of a outfit in the backroom at work this morning and so my boss let me put it on the mannequin and now it’s proudly being displayed at the front of the store?
CE41D870-59A9-432F-B1F1-C8700B26206D.jpeg

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
I’m sad to say this but it seems likely the Solaro suit will be my first ever return to Spier. I *really* wanted to like it but there is a LOT of red in it. I’ve got a decent amount of pink/red in my skin color and it definitely does not work well for me. It’s a huge bummer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads