• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dapperedhoo

Reaction score
That’s gorgeous, how do you like it? I was very curious about this one but i have the exact same one in navy haha

Thanks. I really like it and would recommend. For me it fills a Brown SC void as I’m trying to grow my work wardrobe for when we go back in the fall or expect to.

MrFingers

Reaction score
Thanks. I really like it and would recommend. For me it fills a Brown SC void as I’m trying to grow my work wardrobe for when we go back in the fall or expect to.
Thank you. I’m wrong I have the guabello navy not this drago iteration, now I feel like I missed out on that sale haha

Roen

Reaction score
Getting my next commission made now, an MTM sportcoat and waistcoat combination.

I may also get another waistcoat made to complete my older 2 pc suit into a 3 pc when I go back for the initial fitting.

SteveMc

Reaction score
Has anyone returned items outside of US & Canada? I'm curious to know if they offer some form of flat rate return fee with UPS/DHL/whatever (like Meermin for example) instead of having to ship it through national post (which is a nightmare and it's definitely preventing me from ordering).

If you pay with paypal, paypal refunds you on the return shipping costs up to 12 returns per year. There's a cap per refund request, might be different from country to country. the actual process is simple, I've used it several times to SM and others.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DiPray gunclub - surprised this one wasn’t a bigger hit this season, I find it really versatile due to the smaller scale check and the light brown base with blue/orange check.

I guess everyone is waiting for a sale code, right? ?

View attachment 1629352 View attachment 1629353
That is outstanding. Its on my list. Watchful waiting...
Hey guys. First time posting a pic on SF so apologies if these turn out wonky. Just received this seasons chocolate hopsack sport coat so wanted to share some pics as I don’t recall seeing anyone’s post in the wild. View attachment 1629369 View attachment 1629370 View attachment 1629371
Looks like the jacket has some burgundy tones mixed with the dark brown? Very nice

dapperedhoo

Reaction score
That is outstanding. Its on my list. Watchful waiting...

Looks like the jacket has some burgundy tones mixed with the dark brown? Very nice

Thanks. Funny you say that as that was the first thing that struck me when I first tried it on was what seemed to be some hints of burgundy as well. Not sure if there actually are but I dig it.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Summer clearance is up: SC and suits 20% off

Had to re add stuff on my cart cause it didn’t go through the first time. Anyways, good luck on the hunt!
Thanks for the heads up. Botto charcoal flannel suit for USD320 is a no brainer.

Took the E. Thomas navy SC out fon a spin for the first time. It's heavier than your average hopsack weave, but I feel like it breathes fairly well. But it definitely wears a little warmer.
IMG_20210624_075025.jpg

IMG_20210624_083843.jpg

Bonus pics
IMG_20210624_075153.jpg
IMG_20210624_075210.jpg

IMG_20210624_084047.jpg

Last edited:

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’re most welcome. Clean outfit. Are the trousers SM? If so, which ones?

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’re most welcome. Clean outfit. Are the trousers SM? If so, which ones?
No, they're MTO from another affiliate vendor. I intended to purchase S&M's quest cottons to replace these (they have a tiny tiny coffe spot) but they ran out of my size.

VincentVogan

Reaction score
No, they're MTO from another affiliate vendor. I intended to purchase S&M's quest cottons to replace these (they have a tiny tiny coffe spot) but they ran out of my size.

Does SM usually re-stock on sold out sizes? Cause I didn't get a chance to grab a pair of cotton trousers, either.

And on this topic, when I was looking for high-rise trousers, size 32 slim, most are out of stock. I'd be great if at least some of them would make their way back.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does SM usually re-stock on sold out sizes? Cause I didn't get a chance to grab a pair of cotton trousers, either.

And on this topic, when I was looking for high-rise trousers, size 32 slim, most are out of stock. I'd be great if at least some of them would make their way back.
Usually not, unless they're base/standard products. As for the cotton trousers, I don't know. But I surely hope so. @spiermackay any chance you'll restock the cotton quest trousers?

What you could do, @VincentVogan, is tick the notify me box. That way, if something gets returned, you'll be notified. I managed to grab two trousers that way this season.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads