• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

apd90700

Reaction score
@spiermackay -- tried an exchange yesterday, the response for the exchange was the requested exchange items being out of stock. Went to the site and was able to go ahead and place a separate order for the requested items, so they were in stock. For the exchange I included the skus and names of the items with sizing, so don't think there was any mix-up on what was being requested. Just thought I'd mention it in case it's an issue with the system.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The red really comes through up close at a certain angle. But that's the beauty of the cloth. You'll also get the shimmer of green at the right angle. But overall, the clay brown is the dominant colour which should make it very versatile. Wear often and enjoy!

We'll have another look at packaging/Shipping.
No doubt! It’s gonna be a fun suit to wear. I really dig the cut and drape; it’s so easy going, very louche.

Edit: @spiermackay
Oh, and I finally got around to ironing the Italian db in the new Oxford cloth. The cloth takes very well to iron. With that fabric, the wrinkles are gone effortlessly. Is that fabric available via MTO? And that Italian collar… sheesh!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The red really comes through up close at a certain angle. But that's the beauty of the cloth. You'll also get the shimmer of green at the right angle. But overall, the clay brown is the dominant colour which should make it very versatile. Wear often and enjoy!

We'll have another look at packaging/Shipping.
Word on delivery of the solaro DB?

alkydrinker

Reaction score
@spiermackay , is there any hope in knit polos being restocked in the larger sizes this summer? Looks like they were popular and mostly sold out.

(I was looking for a Burnt Sienna in XL)

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay -- tried an exchange yesterday, the response for the exchange was the requested exchange items being out of stock. Went to the site and was able to go ahead and place a separate order for the requested items, so they were in stock. For the exchange I included the skus and names of the items with sizing, so don't think there was any mix-up on what was being requested. Just thought I'd mention it in case it's an issue with the system.

Will look into it. Thanks. Strange. CS has the same inventory as online.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cigar Linen Overshirt in XS arrived today. Must say I love the colour and fit is spot on. Do recommend these as a casual piece.
Also featuring a pencil stripe Linen/Cotton shirt from S&M I got during their many clearance sales

Attachments

• DB51D771-2186-49C3-BD5C-382D25C36A56.jpeg
    DB51D771-2186-49C3-BD5C-382D25C36A56.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 92

reidrothchild

Reaction score
@spiermackay , is there any hope in knit polos being restocked in the larger sizes this summer? Looks like they were popular and mostly sold out.

(I was looking for a Burnt Sienna in XL)

@spiermackay seconding this request and also wanting to know if you're planning a long sleeve version of the knit polos for the F/W. I know you did a merino long sleeve polo, but I much prefer cotton to wool for casual wear..

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No doubt! It’s gonna be a fun suit to wear. I really dig the cut and drape; it’s so easy going, very louche.

Edit: @spiermackay
Oh, and I finally got around to ironing the Italian db in the new Oxford cloth. The cloth takes very well to iron. With that fabric, the wrinkles are gone effortlessly. Is that fabric available via MTO? And that Italian collar… sheesh!

Yes. It's the premium oxford. We'll be adding more in this cloth to OTR and MTM.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have IRL photos of the Guabello pale green h'bone? Sure looks like a winner for summer.
Wondering about the shade of green, is it olive or??

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay

I received my light grey fresco's earlier this week. Since I felt my chords were a little loose, I sized down to a 33 slim, and this was a big mistake. Pants didn't come close to fitting. I want to do an exchange and have emailed all the info but haven't heard anything back yet and would like to get the ball rolling here as I really liked the look and feel of the trousers and want to make sure the size I'm hoping to exchange for is still available. Do you suggest sizing all the way up to a 35? I can post a pic of how tight the 33's are, but I fear a 35 might just have me doing a second exchange.

How long should I wait for an email back with the shipping label. Also, how do I pay the $15 return fee?

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay

I received my light grey fresco's earlier this week. Since I felt my chords were a little loose, I sized down to a 33 slim, and this was a big mistake. Pants didn't come close to fitting. I want to do an exchange and have emailed all the info but haven't heard anything back yet and would like to get the ball rolling here as I really liked the look and feel of the trousers and want to make sure the size I'm hoping to exchange for is still available. Do you suggest sizing all the way up to a 35? I can post a pic of how tight the 33's are, but I fear a 35 might just have me doing a second exchange.

How long should I wait for an email back with the shipping label. Also, how do I pay the $15 return fee?

Maybe A 35 slim, Pictures would help, I'm guessing that you are slim fit or 34 conmp?

Pictures!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads