• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

As you may be aware, we're having a sale on MTO Marling & Evans fabrics for this upcoming week. We're offer 20% off and have curated a group of fabrics from their collection, however if there is any other fabric you may be interested in, please reach out to our custom team by sending an email to [email protected] with a picture of the fabric (as well as a product code, if available), and we'll be able to provide you with a quote.
I looked for an online catalog of ME fabrics, but did not find one. Can you provide a link?

nevaeh

Reaction score
While working through a CS issue regarding some custom shirts, I was advised that the shirt factory in India is currently stopped, due to a mandatory COVID lock down in New Delhi.

I hope the staff at the factory stays safe and healthy! @spiermackay, apart from continuing to purchase from you, any way we all can support the staff in India?

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These linen shorts are great, highly recommend

Attachments

• C54692F6-AAEA-494F-AB66-E3BEE70E757D.jpeg
    C54692F6-AAEA-494F-AB66-E3BEE70E757D.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 90

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@XxLogo

Enjoy the summer clothing. Too bad that ontario just shutdown all summer activities.
This is my at home clothing today, NS is shut down too lol
I liked the quality but the inseam was just too short for my long legs. Would love for them to be 1 or 2 inches longer
Understand for the taller folks. The 8" inseam for Slim 30 is great for me. Any longer is too long for me IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads