• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TREEZEES

Reaction score
You blow Drake's away now, even without consideration to their outlandish pricing. Besides always having been a bit troublesome for those of us under 6 foot, Drake's took an aesthetic left turn towards 1990's father who stopped caring and realized he forgot the orange slices for his kids' soccer match:

View attachment 1604965
"Ugh, how will I get that mud out of the minivan upholstery?"

But if you really want me to never visit their site again, you could create a Neo version of the Mk I games suit: ultra casual (especially summer) suit that can be thrown in the washing machine. Double-breasted version also welcome.;)
Would smash buy an affordable games suit!

Shoeaffic

Reaction score
@spiermackay I ordered this suit (https://www.spierandmackay.com/product/blue-pin-texture-10005-5933-2112-f1h1), which is advertised as patch pockets, 1/4 lining and spalla camiscia shoulders and, although the one I received seems to be same color/texture, it is fully lined, with flap pockets and lightly padded shoulder. These are three stylistic differences that make a completely different suit (I was counting on using the jacket as a separate/SC). Is this a mistake in the description, or was I just sent a different suit than was advertised/bought? Wrote a few days ago with no answer.

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay I ordered this suit (https://www.spierandmackay.com/product/blue-pin-texture-10005-5933-2112-f1h1), which is advertised as patch pockets, 1/4 lining and spalla camiscia shoulders and, although the one I received seems to be same color/texture, it is fully lined, with flap pockets and lightly padded shoulder. These are three stylistic differences that make a completely different suit (I was counting on using the jacket as a separate/SC). Is this a mistake in the description, or was I just sent a different suit than was advertised/bought? Wrote a few days ago with no answer.
My email from over a week ago has gone unanswered by their customer service as well. Purchased two suits, asked for the 20% off coupon to be applied since my order was the day before…no reply.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

DM me the order#

We only have 2 people running CS and they do get back to everyone. They try to get back within 48 hours. That said, whenever a sale runs on tailoring they get innundated.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My email from over a week ago has gone unanswered by their customer service as well. Purchased two suits, asked for the 20% off coupon to be applied since my order was the day before…no reply.

DM the order#

Same deal. See above. Just a heads up for the 20% to be applied there is a price adjustment policy that is followed. It will be retroactive to the day/time you emailed.

MrFingers

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good tailor in Houston? Have over 10 pairs that need to be hemmed and cuffed but don’t know where to take them

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@spiermackay Rick, if looking to add some things to custom, would it be easier to add a little click box for add ons before adding to cart that people may often email about to add, or add in notes? I am just thinking things like unfused collar/cuffs, pre-wash fabric before cutting, etc. May save some confusion and time.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered extra-slim shirts thinking those have the same fit as Milano from BB based on measurements. But now I’m doubting myself. Does anyone have experience comparing the two? FWIW size is 15/32

i wear a 15/35 Milano fit and the S&M Slim 15 fits me about the same

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good tailor in Houston? Have over 10 pairs that need to be hemmed and cuffed but don’t know where to take them

Nick Lopez in the Galleria area, I do all my stuff there (primarily hemming and a 1.75" cuff- IIRC its about $20 per pair). They do bespoke and are constantly complimenting the quality of the S&M stuff I bring in.

Coincidentally, I just picked up 6 pairs of pants last week and will be picking up 3 more pairs this week- seems like everyone bought a bunch of stuff during COVID that just sat in the closet lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads