• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not at the moment. Once I have an idea, I have to request. The factory makes everything on demand, including colours.

But feel free to post pics of a colour you like. Just make sure it's not a pic from another SF Affiliate.
1620402433697.png

CMAc7

Reaction score
Honestly the two colors of suede you are running on your shoes is probably in the fairway.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree either your Volpe or Tobacco shoe suede for the A1 and Mocha or Tobacco for the Trucker

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A poll would probably be easiest, Rick, if you've got a few colors in mind already.

With only two I'd love to see an earth tone as one of the options whether it be chocolate, whiskey, snuff, sand etc. Swatches would help significantly.

I still have no idea how to set that up on here. Haha.

I wanted to run 3, Whisky/Snuff, Chocolate and a Mossy Green. But can only do 2 now due to budget.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wanted to run 3, Whisky/Snuff, Chocolate and a Mossy Green. But can only do 2 now due to budget.

:fonz: Go Pre-Order, You Could Always Use (@Don L) Shoes As Color Swatches, I'm Only Buying What Matches THe Footwork!

I Have (4) Snuff Suede In Shoes, (4) Calf Smooth Leather, Give Me A Match!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Trucker would be great in a Tan. If that’s not on the menu I’d go Whiskey and sage green

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, Any Word On These (Cream) Sondrio, I Just Got The Last Pair in 36 Conmp.
Fit Photos Out There?

sondrio cream.jpg

cr2596

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the gorge height keep getting higher?

carterjones

Reaction score
Will the trench coats/safari jackets be available in the MTO outerwear program?

c0de

Reaction score
I ordered extra-slim shirts thinking those have the same fit as Milano from BB based on measurements. But now I’m doubting myself. Does anyone have experience comparing the two? FWIW size is 15/32

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads